Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,101,949 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 24, 2021, 02:00:55 PMThen, I believe I'm recollecting this correctly, I brought it up in our Predator 2 podcast and Hicks found that the insignia was 2nd Infantry through Xenopedia. But where HuDaFuK or Cruentes got it from, maybe they can shed some light. Unless one of them just recognized that rare insignia themselves...

Looking back through the page history, that bit of info was added by a user called Toa Quarax, but they've not been around for quite some time.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 24, 2021, 02:19:41 PM
Toa Quarax
well we know they had god taste at least

since they're obv into BIONICLE.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 24, 2021, 02:19:41 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 24, 2021, 02:00:55 PMThen, I believe I'm recollecting this correctly, I brought it up in our Predator 2 podcast and Hicks found that the insignia was 2nd Infantry through Xenopedia. But where HuDaFuK or Cruentes got it from, maybe they can shed some light. Unless one of them just recognized that rare insignia themselves...

Looking back through the page history, that bit of info was added by a user called Toa Quarax, but they've not been around for quite some time.

Thanks for checking.

And thank you Toa Quarax!

Master Chief

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 25, 2021, 04:16:00 PM
I like it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFgJaTPjIec/?igshid=f76hfoxtr3lr
chunky boi

i like the language here... could be a new subspecies. or even a "neanderthal" pred

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 25, 2021, 04:16:00 PM
I like it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFgJaTPjIec/?igshid=f76hfoxtr3lr

Wow, at first glance I thought that was a bug. Not a fan personally, but interesting!

Billiken

Dillon you son of a bitch.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 26, 2021, 11:29:46 AM

Despite his poor plot related reason of existing and his most of the time very poor CGI rendering, that mofo was badass.

I secretly feel that way about all of them.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 26, 2021, 12:53:56 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 26, 2021, 11:29:46 AM

Despite his poor plot related reason of existing and his most of the time very poor CGI rendering, that mofo was badass.

I secretly feel that way about all of them.

~ Psssst ~

Spoiler
It's no longer a secret.
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

Tbh it's Alice, never was secret.

Voodoo Magic

Well, if we're being honest, I have a problem with Jungle Hunter's poor CG rendering too.   :)

ace3g

Voodoo Magic

Those are awesome ace! 👏

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed