Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 430,296 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Lie on Oct 30, 2010, 10:47:24 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 30, 2010, 10:04:30 PM
QuoteI'm afraid of spiders but I don't want to be, which makes no sense to me.
Now let me tell you a little story, Once I was afraid of spiders. BUt now im not. The reason being is that one day, I had been left a lighter in my room. When I saw a spider that day I grabbed the lighter and set the spider alight, after which I grabbed a knife and stabbed it. Now Im a helluva lot braver than 5 year old me, If I see a spider it estimated death time changes to "2 effing seconds..... run" I was also afraid of yellow jacket bees but ever since one landed on me and did shit nothing because I didnt startle it I respect them as an ultimate soldier, If a soldier had one shot and would die if he shot it, and still does, then its like a bee. Anyways I just dislike them now, because they put other people on edge. I just look at them and keep on my way because they are pacifist until provoked. Like me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

I just look at them and keep on my way because they are pacifist until provoked. Like me.

What did the spider do to provoke you? To be burned alive then stabbed?  :D

In your eyes does fear justify murder?

I don't just fear spiders I hate them! If I see a spider in my house I take a tissue wrap it up and put it outside (Partly hoping it dies in the cold), but if I see or feel a spider on me I pound it to death (Reflexes ;D).
Did I forget to mention where the spider was? Yer, I did.
It was crawling up the side of my bed, up towards me. When I jumped off to get the lighter It fell and ran at me.
Then It was "murdered" as you so quaintly put it.

Prime113

Prime113

Got about 25 more pages to go on me and my dad's Predators 2 script.
Wants to write an AVP script, but for some damn reason I can't think of an idea.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I discovered this on Friday.
If I bring a movie over to watch with friends and they don't pay attention, I get really pissed off.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: TheMonolith on Oct 31, 2010, 01:24:20 PM
If I bring a movie over to watch with friends and they don't pay attention, I get really pissed off.

YES! That is so true, man.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Spartan113 on Oct 31, 2010, 03:02:16 PM

YES! That is so true, man.

Very true.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Depends on the movie with me. Most of the time we just kinda riff on the film.

MrBrokenTusks.

Depends what the movie is and who I am with.

Predator Queen

I have ADHD, OCD, Depression, Anxiety and I am bipolar

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 01, 2010, 03:51:29 AM
Por dios que yo no sepo the.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I'm a paid tracker, was a paid body guard, and oh yeah i'm a ladies man.  :P

Going to be taking Bounty Hunter classes one of these days or maybe go into law enforcment itself, not quiet sure yet.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 31, 2010, 07:57:37 AM
Quote from: Lie on Oct 30, 2010, 10:47:24 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 30, 2010, 10:04:30 PM
QuoteI'm afraid of spiders but I don't want to be, which makes no sense to me.
Now let me tell you a little story, Once I was afraid of spiders. BUt now im not. The reason being is that one day, I had been left a lighter in my room. When I saw a spider that day I grabbed the lighter and set the spider alight, after which I grabbed a knife and stabbed it. Now Im a helluva lot braver than 5 year old me, If I see a spider it estimated death time changes to "2 effing seconds..... run" I was also afraid of yellow jacket bees but ever since one landed on me and did shit nothing because I didnt startle it I respect them as an ultimate soldier, If a soldier had one shot and would die if he shot it, and still does, then its like a bee. Anyways I just dislike them now, because they put other people on edge. I just look at them and keep on my way because they are pacifist until provoked. Like me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

I just look at them and keep on my way because they are pacifist until provoked. Like me.

What did the spider do to provoke you? To be burned alive then stabbed?  :D

In your eyes does fear justify murder?

I don't just fear spiders I hate them! If I see a spider in my house I take a tissue wrap it up and put it outside (Partly hoping it dies in the cold), but if I see or feel a spider on me I pound it to death (Reflexes ;D).
Did I forget to mention where the spider was? Yer, I did.
It was crawling up the side of my bed, up towards me. When I jumped off to get the lighter It fell and ran at me.
Then It was "murdered" as you so quaintly put it.

Don't take it personal, it's a natrual part of human life to kill something every now and there. Whether intentionally or not, I just take a moment to think about what I've done... A mini-mourn.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 01, 2010, 03:51:29 AM

Prime113

Prime113

I like to see who the last credited cast member in the credits.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

1. I'm 15 and I'm 5'2
2. I have OCD and I think I might be bipolar.
3. I own and buy anything that pertains to Monster Hunter.
4. I'm obsessed with women, and drawing women.
5. I'm hard on my self in order to improve on any subject.
6. Whever a new COD game is released I feel like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't care.
7. I hate it when people leave their goddamn Christmas decorations up till it's the middle of f**king January.
8. I swear too much.
9. I love watching anime.
10. I liked the first AVP

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I have ADD and clinical depression.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 01, 2010, 10:23:09 PM
I have ADD and clinical depression.

*deep sigh*

High five and hugs, Ghost.... not necessarily in that order...

:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed