Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Author
Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game (Read 159,165 times)

Schrödinger

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on May 15, 2020, 12:35:42 PM
No, the maps are schematics much like you see in the films. But you could map out key areas yourself based on them, for minis play.

That's a good idea, and there's plenty of programs to do maps. Thanks for the advice!

StanSwitek

I got to play Alien RPG Thursday- we played the Hope's Last Day scenario. A lot of fun, and an easy to learn system. Maybe we could form our own group to play sometime.

j0nesy

j0nesy

just finished the first act of chariot of the gods, gmed by clara; highlights being shevvie's junkie method acting, and hicks' company agent jumping in a disease riddled medpod to recover from being stabbed in the eye

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: j0nesy on May 21, 2020, 11:21:09 PM
just finished the first act of chariot of the gods, gmed by clara; highlights being shevvie's junkie method acting, and hicks's company agent jumping in a disease riddled medpod to recover from being stabbed in the eye

So glad you had fun. I hope you will enjoy the future torture I will put you through in act II

Here's the footage https://yutani.studio/2020/05/22/lets-play-chariots-of-the-gods-act-i-with-avp-galaxy-studio-yutani/

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: j0nesy on May 21, 2020, 11:21:09 PM
just finished the first act of chariot of the gods, gmed by clara; highlights being shevvie's junkie method acting, and hicks's company agent jumping in a disease riddled medpod to recover from being stabbed in the eye

In my defence, I did somehow cure it with that ridiculous roll, before my dice abandoned me for the rest of the game! Thanks for running the session Clara, hope you enjoyed it yourself! Also a pleasure to e-meet you j0nesy! Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Stephen Amell?

j0nesy

Quote from: muthur9000 on May 22, 2020, 04:38:49 AM
So glad you had fun. I hope you will enjoy the future torture I will put you through in act II

Here's the footage https://yutani.studio/2020/05/22/lets-play-chariots-of-the-gods-act-i-with-avp-galaxy-studio-yutani/

i fully expect one of us, tops, to make it out alive  :'(

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 22, 2020, 06:40:56 AM
In my defence, I did someone cure it with that ridiculous roll, before my dice abandoned me for the rest of the game! Thanks for running the session Clara, hope you enjoyed it yourself! Also a pleasure to e-meet you j0nesy! Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Stephen Amell?

they have not, but i will take it! last night actually made me consider getting some physical dice, can't beat that dice "sound"

Corporal Hicks

Livestreaming with Studio Yutani.

j0nesy

act II is well underway, and we're left with a mini cliffhanger with reid and wilson having just about taken down an abomination

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: j0nesy on May 28, 2020, 11:11:10 PM
act II is well underway, and we're left with a mini cliffhanger with reid and wilson having just about taken down an abomination

I was surprised how much time Act II is taking, I've withheld a lot of story in order to get more in. Excited for next week. Promise I will go to bed on time 😴

j0nesy

i'm just happy you're getting some sleep!  :P

Hudson

I'm finally about to start a campaign with a bunch of strangers, and I'm looking forward to getting a feel for this game. I'm supposed to be the pilot of my group, and I'm hoping to be an android. We'll see what happens.

Corporal Hicks

Despite the fact that I think RidgeTop and I derailed that last session, that was just...wow. RidgeTop and I are fighting, I open fire on him as Shevvie does something to the ship, causing my shot to go wild and take down Jonsey! Then everything goes to pot.

j0nesy

:laugh: i'd go with "enhanced" instead of derailed, didn't you then blame shevvie for my demise? as him fixing the ship caused the turbulence that led to the stray shot heading my way haha

Corporal Hicks

Well...I mean...technically it was his fault you took that bolt.  :laugh: Just felt so bad for basically taking the focus of the session after that.  :laugh:

j0nesy

:laugh: don't feel bad, it was a lot of fun watching it go down!

now all we have to do is wait and see if ridgetop's next character has an equal obsession with visiting the corporate suite

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed