Scott says "Covenant is about mortality and immortality!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Dec 31, 2016, 12:13:06 AM

Author
Scott says "Covenant is about mortality and immortality!! (Read 33,645 times)

Enoch

I agree with you.

Alien Grand Master

I think Scott is drinking too much of his own coolade here.

Doctor Ash

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 31, 2016, 04:46:49 PM
I m sorry about your head... :) [emoji23] I was really stubborn and opposed to cope with the state of affairs. I simply received
several confirmations from two different people I previously asked. Someone who was really close to the Engineer scene. ;) Obviously there is still a small possibility that every of them fooled me but... that chances are now very tiny, because their statements are pretty identical. I even received a description of some other scenes but I wont share that here. (one scene was provided by Sagardoa and other two by some other source I cant name. Those scenes completely fit with everything other we know or have seen in trailer. ) This movie is pretty spoiled already... My God, this is the most spoiled movie ever. :(
Is there something about Eggmorphing in the movie?

Enoch

I think not...  :)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Alien Grand Master on Dec 31, 2016, 06:16:32 PM

This is what he had to say about the Prometheus naysayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R9TNByubnY

stroggificated

stroggificated

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 31, 2016, 04:37:10 PM
Yes, he did... :D

Leaks are true...

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 31, 2016, 07:49:49 PM
Quote from: Alien Grand Master on Dec 31, 2016, 06:16:32 PM

This is what he had to say about the Prometheus naysayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R9TNByubnY

Say that to my face and i punch your nose in. Narcissistic old man is so full of himself.  ::)

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

Spoiler
I swear if Transformers finishes their "Who Created us" arc before this series does...
[close]

echobbase79

This forum went pretty dead after finding out the leaks are true. Thankfully I don't know much.

Xenorgue

I think these leaks are big bullshit. There may be some real things because when you say a big pack of shit there is always a part of it. This is what the clairvoyants practice, it is the technique of the shotgun. We say vague things and quite wide and there is necessarily something true.

rabidranger

Quote from: Bworko on Dec 31, 2016, 09:00:50 PM
I think these leaks are big bullshit. There may be some real things because when you say a big pack of shit there is always a part of it. This is what the clairvoyants practice, it is the technique of the shotgun. We say vague things and quite wide and there is necessarily something true.

I don't doubt there is a lot of truth to it but that doesn't mean it's the whole movie.

Jeri

Take this info as a grain of salt..

shawsbaby

It's still odd to me they'd even bother screening this film this far in advance.

juxtapose

. . I would'ny mind if it's true actually. .but it could be red herrings coming directly from fox. .and that might be the very reason it's not been taken down yet. .

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: juxtapose on Dec 31, 2016, 09:48:35 PM
. . I would'ny mind if it's true actually. .but it could be red herrings coming directly from fox. .and that might be the very reason it's not been taken down yet. .

It's been taken down.

Quote from: shawsbaby on Dec 31, 2016, 09:45:51 PM
It's still odd to me they'd even bother screening this film this far in advance.

It's common practice.

Quote from: Bworko on Dec 31, 2016, 09:00:50 PM

lulz.

shawsbaby

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 31, 2016, 09:51:59 PM

It's common practice.

Well, I know films commonly screen before release, but it seems strange they'd do so for a big film in an established franchise that benefits from keeping things a surprise, especially since leaks and spoilers are utterly impossible to stop these days. Apart from industry, I don't know why they'd risk it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed