AvP Multiplayer Modes Summary

Started by Darkness, Feb 01, 2010, 10:00:31 PM

Author
AvP Multiplayer Modes Summary (Read 10,185 times)

rageoutcast

rageoutcast

never mind i just found out i cant be 100% sure that splitscreen is going to be on but a guy told me he saw a sweedish magazine showing alien versus predators splitscreen mode it only showed survivor though no other modes

Tuxkulgar

Tuxkulgar

Will there be modding tools for the pc version? At least a level editor?

[MM] Stinky [UK]

[MM] Stinky [UK]

Hey, Yes i serously hope there will be Modding tools for Avp. A Level Editor would be the best thing ever! Cmon!!!

ZERO GS X2

ZERO GS X2

GO EXOMORPHERS! WHOO-WEE!

TitsMcGee

TitsMcGee

Do any of you remember the mode where one is a facehugger and then theres marines and predators, and depending on the species you Hug it changes your alien, Like corp marines= regular Pred= Predalien And that other human faction = Fasties and so on a so forth

Legatus

Legatus

After playing the demo I can tell that humans will pwn species deathmatch   :-\  

x-M-x

x-M-x

TEAM DEAHMACH?  lol wtf? or am i missing something?

game modes look linear

game modes look linear

great game but looks bland,

why not aliens vs humans, your roles medic/ enginerr, gunner and your ogjectives to secure the area while your other 3 friends have this huge labrynth and must work to the end like l4d get split up you die, and the rooms change to limit cheaters so the games always fresh stuff like that, games these days have a un revolving map

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed