"THE PREDATOR : The Art of the Hunt" BLU-RAY + DVD + DIGITAL Home Video Release

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 19, 2018, 04:19:22 AM

Author
"THE PREDATOR : The Art of the Hunt" BLU-RAY + DVD + DIGITAL Home Video Release (Read 1,629 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I received my pre-order today of THE PREDATOR : The Art of the Hunt" Home Video Release. It's a BLU-RAY + DVD + DIGITAL set.

It starts with a slipcase, and inside the slipcase is a hardcover book.

When you slip out the book, the inside of the front cover is the blu-ray, and the inside of the rear cover is the dvd.

It's in the book's nature to close, so I found it a bit difficult to hold the book open with one hand... while using my camera to take some pictures in the other.  So please excuse the somewhat awkward pics.

The total page count is 32 Pages.

I'm looking forward to reading the book, re-watching the film and checking out the supplementals... but I have yet to do either... so I can share these pics and sample pages with you all!   :)

ChanceVance

I've read it. Can't help but laugh at Sterling describing as 'not a bad guy, it's nothing personal' 

lol did he read his own script? The moment you suggest kneecapping a kid you're a deadset bad guy.

Voodoo Magic

Ha, but among all that, I can still see Traeger not seeing himself as a bad guy. :laugh:

SiL

I'm just stuck on the fact somebody got away with spelling "Taco" with the table of contents colouring :laugh:

Highland

Apart from the fact the movie sucks balls. That package and art work is really nice. If only they'd put that effort in the editing room. Who am I kidding this thing was edited on a Pirate bay version of Premier Pro!

skull-splitter

Quote from: Highland on Dec 22, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
Apart from the fact the movie sucks balls. That package and art work is really nice. If only they'd put that effort in the editing room. Who am I kidding this thing was edited on a Pirate bay version of Premier Pro!

Same for the complete book: great quality and finish, but in the end just a PR piece that barely shows developmental designs...

The Old One

The Old One

Twenty years time, maybe we'll receive a exploratory documentary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed