FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 146,863 times)

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: tacksoap on Dec 22, 2011, 01:34:04 AM
so is H.R. Giger actually helping with the sets i cant find any activity of him working with the movie but i remember when it came up on the feed?

Oficialy he just did some advice and done some murals....oficialy...

PHANTOM

Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Dec 22, 2011, 01:30:46 AM
So many new images that give us more clues about prometheus, i really dunno what to make of all this lol

I do, instead of getting this guy leaping from the ceiling...

We are gonna get this guy instead...

chrisr232007

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 22, 2011, 01:37:56 AM
So many new images that give us more clues about prometheus, i really dunno what to make of all this lol

http://moblog.net/media/d/o/s/dostuff/sloth-goonies-vid-2.jpg

:D

Engineer1

OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I completely disagree about the point you're making but that IS funny!

BTW i'm sure we will get some mean, nasty and perverse new monster.
Have faith.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Dec 22, 2011, 01:35:53 AM
Quote from: tacksoap on Dec 22, 2011, 01:34:04 AM
so is H.R. Giger actually helping with the sets i cant find any activity of him working with the movie but i remember when it came up on the feed?

Oficialy he just did some advice and done some murals....oficialy...

ahhhhh nice,
thanks for the reply, i can only imagine what crazy singular aesthetics him and scott have put into focus
i hadnt caught up on that its good to hear cause on imdb his M:O went cold

mastermoon

mastermoon

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:18:29 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 21, 2011, 02:48:32 PM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 02:40:22 PM
the dead SJ is NOT in PROMETHEUS, nor the Derelict, we get members of the same race and a same class ship and the event will not lead to the Nostromo nor the Derelict crash.

why do assume this? in the trailer yo see a derelict like ship crashing onto a planet, you see a jockey chair, why do you assume that it is not the same jockey and ship?

It's not the same ship. Derelict in Alien is landed/crashed at different angle like this one.

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/9703/74642409.jpghttp://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/derelict.jpg

I guess we will have to wait to see more of this ship in the movie.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 21, 2011, 08:33:05 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 21, 2011, 08:31:26 PM
I can't believe we have one more day to go. I hope the trailer will be the worth the wait and hope the trailer will be better then the Hobbit or Dark Knight Rises trailer.

You never bothered to check out the leaked trailer?  You'll be in for a treat then.

It's so blurry looking. I rather wait in HD, I'm sure will be worth the wait.

RoaryUK

Quote from: zuzuki on Dec 22, 2011, 12:07:03 AM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 22, 2011, 12:00:32 AM
I guess that grey/silver serpent was only a man in a space suit. Oh well. My imagination certainly ran away with what I thought I was seeing. Humble pie...proudly ;) ;)
no you are right.there definetely was something greyish and long like a snake,coming out of something,but it happens very fast

Whatever it was they took it out of the latest leaked trailer, must have been something important!

Deuterium

I don't know if I am the first one to mention this, or point it out (I have been away from my computer for 1/2 day and this thread is moving so fast...

However, is it just me, of does Mutant Boy look like he is sporting a full beard??

[/quote]

ThisBethesdaSea

Officially we ONLY know that Giger worked on murals...that's ALL Ridley divulged.

PLEASE LET'S NOT START SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION.

PHANTOM

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 22, 2011, 04:21:33 AM

I don't know if I am the first one to mention this, or point it out (I have been away from my computer for 1/2 day and this thread is moving so fast...

However, is it just me, of does Mutant Boy look like he is sporting a full beard??

[/quote]

That's Sloth bro with space equipment, he's gotten older so yeah he's rockin the beard now.

I mean if I put myself in that situation... yep I would shit a brick if Sloth jumped at me in space yelling "hey U guys!" 8)

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 22, 2011, 04:43:36 AM

That's Sloth bro with space equipment, he's gotten older so yeah he's rockin the beard now.

I mean if I put myself in that situation... yep I would shit a brick if Sloth jumped at me in space yelling "hey U guys!" 8)

LOL!!  ;D

He must really be wanting his Baby Ruth !!! 

Question, will most of the young 'uns, here,  get the "Goonies" references??

josh_axey

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 22, 2011, 04:51:39 AM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 22, 2011, 04:43:36 AM

LOL!!  ;D

He must really be wanting his Baby Ruth !!! 

Question, will most of the young 'uns, here,  get the "Goonies" references??

Yup ;) this one at least...

psychonaut25

LV-426 have eyes...

Gunflyer

Maybe that picture means we'll finally see the long-awaited Superman Vs Aliens? ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed