Anyone want a bunch of new pics?

Started by Uncanny Antman, Nov 01, 2007, 07:48:54 AM

Author
Anyone want a bunch of new pics? (Read 22,904 times)

Huol

Huol

Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 01, 2007, 09:39:41 AM
I think it's a production still anyways, judging by the lighting.

The production stills for predator 1 looked amazing.

The whole "oh its a production still" excuse doesn't work.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Considering they released the image of Wolf impaling the predalien in the production shots and in the trailers, I'd hardly consider this a spoiler. Pretty sure he doesn't die afterwards either. That's just anti-climatic.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Nov 01, 2007, 09:40:35 AM
Never get tired of hearing that desperate prayer.

The creation of man.

One morning Adam asked God, "God, why did you make me so ugly?"
God said, "Sorry my child but there was bad lighting the day I molded you from dirt."

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 01, 2007, 09:46:10 AM
Considering they released the image of Wolf impaling the predalien in the production shots and in the trailers, I'd hardly consider this a spoiler. Pretty sure he doesn't die afterwards either. That's just anti-climatic.

the damn PA is falling to the ground with acid spilling out of its mouth like crazy!

bull sh!t its not gonna die.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Huol on Nov 01, 2007, 09:45:05 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 01, 2007, 09:39:41 AM
I think it's a production still anyways, judging by the lighting.

The production stills for predator 1 looked amazing.

The whole "oh its a production still" excuse doesn't work.
If you take a look at both of the pics on the last page, you see there's quite a bit of difference in the lighting aswell as appearance. The ALIENS Aliens were orangish in real life, but in the movie, they were darkish turquoise. It's all about the lighting. ;)

@Gates; Yeah, but last time I checked, God creating Adam wasn't a movie. :-X

Dark Passenger

Quote from: SiL on Nov 01, 2007, 09:35:44 AM
They'll both die laughing at each other's hideous appearance.
HAHA i aint paying out but i could imagine chet saying "put it back on put it back on"
Quote from: ElitePredator on Nov 01, 2007, 09:44:26 AM

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1038/2008cij3.jpg

WTF IS UP WITH THEM GIVING OUT SPOILERS.

look at that, sure to be the PA's death
I dont think that would be the death, but i agree they shouldnt really put death like blows i no its gonna play out different but when ya see it ya just gonna be like oh thats how it goes instead of " holyshit that must have hurt".

Stalker

Stalker

I only just realized the blades were through the head in that particular shot. It looks like they've actually broken off in the cranium. Surprisingly enough, the creature looks as though it's got some fight left in it.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

It was probably out of desperaton that wolf snapped off the blades hoping to kill chet.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Nov 01, 2007, 09:25:34 AM
QuoteThis shot probably won't win over any converts in the "Wolf's face looks like shit" debate...
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7568/2008ejk2.jpg

Hoho, indeed it does Antman, thanks!

So THAT'S why the Aliens couldn't fight back, they were too busy laughing themselves to death! 

What did I tell your Porkis?  EN-E-MA

That Preds faced looks horrible.

slipknotpredator

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Nov 01, 2007, 10:13:28 AM
Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Nov 01, 2007, 09:25:34 AM
QuoteThis shot probably won't win over any converts in the "Wolf's face looks like shit" debate...
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7568/2008ejk2.jpg

Hoho, indeed it does Antman, thanks!

So THAT'S why the Aliens couldn't fight back, they were too busy laughing themselves to death! 

What did I tell your Porkis?  EN-E-MA

That Preds faced looks horrible.

OMG!!! He looks like SH*T!!!!!!! look at that eye!!!  :'(

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: SiL on Nov 01, 2007, 08:45:11 AM
Just so Goji doesn't feel his patronising self-righteous asshollery is going to waste;

No image has so completely captured how degraded the Aliens will be portrayed in this film as this one. You've got your Aliens on its hands and knees like a submissive bitch, with the Predator standing above it in a cool heroic pose.

I know it's not from the movie, but it's entirely representative of the image the film will be selling.

I was giggling myself crazy, here, because your post does sort of exemplify what we're seeing. It's getting the stage of thinking, hmm, how much more blatent can they be? Then they proudly display it in the calendar. :)

Quote from: Gates on Nov 01, 2007, 09:26:45 AM
:D

Is his face suppose to be funny...?

Heh! They look like they're on a blind date! :)

Venenoso

Venenoso

Err close your f**king mouth for crying out loud! Predator looks completely unnatural! How can they look at the old Predator without mask and then this one, and be proud?? Have we had ONE image so far where the preds mouth wasn't wide open like he was about to receive a huge load?

And I agree that look on his face in the last image looks like crap, it looks like some child appealing scene where Wolf is going to mimic "oh shit" and then the audience go laughing. Bah  :P

Johnny Handsome

Oh my f**king god, wolfs face looks so terrible... thats a big minus for me, a very big. >:(

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Nov 01, 2007, 10:34:13 AM
Oh my f**king god, wolfs face looks so terrible... thats a big minus for me, a very big. >:(

Dont worry, its the light and the angle  ::) :D

wolfboy

wolfboy

Well, least it gives us something to bitch about for Wolf  :D Alien lovers were feeling left out. Alien/pred fans split for a bit with the new alien ball busting footage, but now we unite once again and shall bitch unanimously like the good old days.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed