What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,435 times)

j0nesy

j0nesy

i hope the test comes back negative, trouble, and that you start feeling better soon :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The only cure is to accept the skull.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 06, 2020, 03:27:40 PM
The only cure is to accept the skull.

lol

Seriously Local, good luck!

Immortan Jonesy

Hope you feel better soon, @Local.

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 06, 2020, 02:47:37 PM
I just had the talk with my boss and he's okay with me taking whatever time I need, which frees me up to get a test sooner rather than later.  Of course, if it turns out that I'm not infected after telling him that I'm experiencing "covid symptoms," I'm going to look like an asshole.  So either way I feel like I'm f**ked.

Most recent symptom was waking up last night with my heart racing for no reason.

If it's any consolation, you always were an asshole.

;D

Hope it comes back negative, bud.

We're just about to go back into lockdown for another six weeks.

j0nesy

j0nesy

i wish they would do that here in the states, but everyone knows how well this country has fracked up the covid response  >:(

Samhain13

Samhain13

So many colleages where I work tested positive for this crap, only last week they started taking people's temperatures upon entry. Heck most guys already got rid of covid in may, kind of late for that. The mayor declared the sector of the public company I'm in as essential since the start so f**k us. Nobody there was hospitalized over it though.

I'm trying to believe I already had it and became immune due to people around me having it, some months ago there was one weekend that I had some symptoms. I didn't felt that bad, still trained as normal, and it was only for a weekend but I usually get sick only once per year and this time some stuff felt different.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Jul 07, 2020, 10:18:53 AM
If it's any consolation, you always were an asshole.

Yeah, but my boss doesn't know that.  I save it all for you guys.  Just keep the cap on that grenade until I know for sure.

Test is tomorrow.  Results are 5-7 days later.  Can't sleep with the body aches and chills.  I blame SM.

SM

SM

I blame him too.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If you need something to do with that time you should be sleeping, I can give you an article assignment?

SM

SM

Me or LT?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry, I meant TL. Since he can't sleep.

SM

SM

Fine. I didn't want your dumb assignment anyway.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: I mean, if you want to write a profile on Herk Mondo, be my guest.  :P

SM

SM

I already wrote one.

Prolly not as good as LT's so shut up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed