Predator: Concrete Jungle

Started by Darkness, May 07, 2004, 02:49:42 PM

Author
Predator: Concrete Jungle (Read 15,775 times)

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Its NOT for the PC (only) Xbox and Gaystation

alienkillerz

alienkillerz

I agree w/ u vekin and bringer of death its gaybox and playstation (g cube is the best booya b****)   ;D  

Surt

Surt

Ah Crap...only XBox. That sucks.    >:D  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Uhm, it IS coming out for Pc as well, I'm almost a 100% sure of that - I read that somewhere.  -Rusty Nails

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Im pretty sure they cancelled it for the pc, and Im glad, I think the more AVP console games the better, I personally liked AVP:Extinction and I think this looks even better.

feebee

feebee

theres not that much difference in graphics xbox and playstation2 ( gaybox )   ;D    this game is gunna be GTA but pred in it, orrrrrrrrr

Darkness

Darkness

Seems like a waste of time to me. This game will effectively be worse than AvP Extinction and you'd think Fox would have learnt their lesson after that but it seems not. It's probably a good idea it's not getting a PC release - the controls would be a problem but it's a shame they're going the same route as AvPExtinction.  They keep aiming these games at consoles which is a complete waste of time. AvP3 is what people want - as a PC-exclusive. This will be one rare news post that I'll be making about it because I don't really see the point in the game. And AdamJZ, are you kidding me? I don't like console games at the best of times but god, there shouldn't be anymore A/P/AvP games released on there.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

You're not the least tempted to play this one, Darkness?  -Rusty Nails

cookie

cookie

I own gamecube and xbox and i like my gamecube alot more.  Plus the gamecube controller is like so perfect.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Just visited the official website and yeah.. Damn they should've made a pc version in my opinion.. :/  -Rusty Nails

feebee

feebee

who cares ifs it not on pc boo hoo. ive bin waiting for a game like this for years and theyre finaly doing 1 so this is great news   ;D  

Surt

Surt

As a matter of fact I am glad tis not for PC, since this aint going to be anywhere near 'decent'. Speaking of which, AvP 2 is just a mediocre game...could be ALOT better.

alienkillerz

alienkillerz

surt, ur wrong, avp2 was bad ass the expansion set sucked    >:D  

Darkness

Darkness

QuoteYou're not the least tempted to play this one, Darkness?
Not at all. I never had any interest in it when it was first announced and I stopped playing on my PS2 a year or so ago. No Alien or Predator game can be successful on its own - only AvP can.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I find that a little odd for an AvP fan (and I suppose you're a gaming fan too, but I don't know) - but maybe that's just me with my high expectations on everything concerning AvP. :/  -Rusty Nails

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed