First Look at The Predator Cast!

Started by Anthony, Feb 20, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Author
First Look at The Predator Cast! (Read 38,924 times)

echobbase79

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 03, 2017, 04:16:00 PM
Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 03, 2017, 04:23:34 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 03, 2017, 03:37:13 AM
Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 03, 2017, 02:26:13 AM
So Holbrook is Adrien Brody/Arnie character - he survives.  Olivia Munn is female lead - she survives.  Kid survives, obviously.  The rest are non-white who probably die.

I would like to see the Predator kill a woman for a once, as I'm all for equal opportunity and all that.  Jesse in AVPR doesn't count as that was an accident, and we never saw that old lady die in Predator 2.

Yeah, you see the predator's hand reaching for her.  Everyone in the train died except Leona, so it's obvious the predator killer her.  You don't see it though, but it's implied.

In the first draft Leona is not pregnant and she is killed.
I think that old lady is the best you'll see about a predator killing a female.The movies involving predators since 2004 tend to involve "friendly" predators who end up helping humans (scar, wolf, the classic pred clone in predators and the classic preds in the upcoming movie).
Of course I hate this, but that's the way it is.

When did Wolf help a human?

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: echobbase79 on Mar 06, 2017, 03:35:49 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 03, 2017, 04:16:00 PM
Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 03, 2017, 04:23:34 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 03, 2017, 03:37:13 AM
Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 03, 2017, 02:26:13 AM
So Holbrook is Adrien Brody/Arnie character - he survives.  Olivia Munn is female lead - she survives.  Kid survives, obviously.  The rest are non-white who probably die.

I would like to see the Predator kill a woman for a once, as I'm all for equal opportunity and all that.  Jesse in AVPR doesn't count as that was an accident, and we never saw that old lady die in Predator 2.

Yeah, you see the predator's hand reaching for her.  Everyone in the train died except Leona, so it's obvious the predator killer her.  You don't see it though, but it's implied.

In the first draft Leona is not pregnant and she is killed.
I think that old lady is the best you'll see about a predator killing a female.The movies involving predators since 2004 tend to involve "friendly" predators who end up helping humans (scar, wolf, the classic pred clone in predators and the classic preds in the upcoming movie).
Of course I hate this, but that's the way it is.

When did Wolf help a human?

When he tried to stop an alien outbreak on earth...Or when it used the laser sighting on the gun in the cemetary ,to prevent the soldier girl from picking it up.Wolf was a janitor basically.

echobbase79

Okay, I'll give you the first one, but the second one, I'm not so sure about. I don't see how he helped her by doing that. 

Keith

Keith

Wolf was too lenient with the humans.

echobbase79

Just got back from seeing Logan and Boyd Holbrook did a really good job. He does have a presence onscreen and is very charismatic.

Also, Logan was one brutal film. I didn't expect it to be that deep.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed