First Look at The Predator Cast!

Started by Anthony, Feb 20, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Author
First Look at The Predator Cast! (Read 38,915 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

This cast pic looks just as lame as the new cast pic for the Han Solo movie.

This also looks way too much like 'Predators' on first impressions.

SiL

SiL

To be fair, cast pics pretty much always look lame.

cheachea

cheachea

In this movie, the predator learns the value of friendship through hilarious mishaps with his kid friend, Zeek.

Journey with the predator as he leaves his shoulder cannon and wrist blades behind to move to New York and become a broadway actor.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2017, 04:18:48 PM

The gun nerd in me is pleased at the Scorpion and the Kriss!  ;D

Just checked those out on youtube, pretty sweet!!  :laugh:

After doing some browsing I'm guessing the yellow wings on Key's jacket indicate he was in an airborne unit?

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Feb 24, 2017, 05:58:28 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2017, 04:18:48 PM

The gun nerd in me is pleased at the Scorpion and the Kriss!  ;D

Nice digging

Just checked those out on youtube, pretty sweet!!  :laugh:

After doing some browsing I'm guessing the yellow wings on Key's jacket indicate he was in an airborne unit?

SiL

SiL

Saw Logan this morning. Don't know what to make of Holbrook -- his acting was fine, but he had no real presence despite playing a major role. He seemed disposable. Not sure if that was him or the script.

Scorpio

Scorpio

So Holbrook is Adrien Brody/Arnie character - he survives.  Olivia Munn is female lead - she survives.  Kid survives, obviously.  The rest are non-white who probably die.

I would like to see the Predator kill a woman for a once, as I'm all for equal opportunity and all that.  Jesse in AVPR doesn't count as that was an accident, and we never saw that old lady die in Predator 2.

The Wolverine Predator

50 Cent has finally been removed from the cast on IMDb!!

ace3g

ace3g

If anyone wants to properly translate:  http://www.lavozdelsur.es/victor-actor-jerezano-que-vive-en-canada-america-es-la-tierra-de-las-oportunidades

On this Spanish site, Spaniard actor - Víctor Miró - who left Spain for more acting opportunities, got a (probably small) role in The Predator:

QuoteAnd it does not go bad in Canadian lands. Shortly after arriving he was hired by a representative who won two casting: one for an ad and one for the movie The Predator

His website: http://www.victormiro.com/

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 03, 2017, 02:26:13 AM
So Holbrook is Adrien Brody/Arnie character - he survives.  Olivia Munn is female lead - she survives.  Kid survives, obviously.  The rest are non-white who probably die.

I would like to see the Predator kill a woman for a once, as I'm all for equal opportunity and all that.  Jesse in AVPR doesn't count as that was an accident, and we never saw that old lady die in Predator 2.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 03, 2017, 03:37:13 AM

Yeah, you see the predator's hand reaching for her.  Everyone in the train died except Leona, so it's obvious the predator killer her.  You don't see it though, but it's implied.

BishopShouldGo

I. Can't. See! Aauugh.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 03, 2017, 04:23:34 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 03, 2017, 03:37:13 AM

Yeah, you see the predator's hand reaching for her.  Everyone in the train died except Leona, so it's obvious the predator killer her.  You don't see it though, but it's implied.

In the first draft Leona is not pregnant and she is killed.
I think that old lady is the best you'll see about a predator killing a female.The movies involving predators since 2004 tend to involve "friendly" predators who end up helping humans (scar, wolf, the classic pred clone in predators and the classic preds in the upcoming movie).
Of course I hate this, but that's the way it is.

Keith

Keith

So Holbrook is Adrien Brody/Arnie character - he survives.  Olivia Munn is female lead - she survives.  Kid survives, obviously.

People want to see something different? Why doesn't the Predator skin and hang all three of them together. That would be different.

Dreadlock Holiday

Quote from: Keith on Mar 04, 2017, 01:56:07 PM
So Holbrook is Adrien Brody/Arnie character - he survives.  Olivia Munn is female lead - she survives.  Kid survives, obviously.

People want to see something different? Why doesn't the Predator skin and hang all three of them together. That would be different.

Interesting ending to the movie. Camera pans to a mini skull and spine hanging on the wall of the Predator ship. Fin.
:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed