AvP Movie Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Feb 03, 2007, 08:39:19 PM

Author
AvP Movie Deleted Scenes (Read 8,819 times)

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

We all know that Chopper died 1st and it was a very cheap death, impaled fromt he back by the Grid. In the actual script he had an awesome fight with aliens and Face Huggers @ the same time. Eventually he died because of the overwhelming odds and numbers of Aliens. I would like to see some of that lol and less freaking useless humans    >:(  

avpjunkie

avpjunkie

Quoteavpjunkie? That name sounds familiar. Did you write a deleted scenes page back in 2004?
yeah, it's me...     ;D  

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

The scene of Scar wanting to end his life because of what he carried would have been terrific. I hope they have that hidden somewhere and are saving that for another release! Plus, I think the unrated version is better than the theatrical one. Only because of the addition of certain characters scenes and the discovery of the face hugger by Lex and company. Miller's observations of the skulls is also, to me, indespensible as that is his profession and it makes sense he would examine them. It doesn't matter that it came after the Queen's awakening because you hear the queen strain, which is what Miller reacts to: "Its just the wind through the corridors.." or something to that effect.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed