New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2012, 01:04:03 PM

Author
New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle (Read 53,964 times)

Qwertify

Quote from: BioMechanical on May 06, 2012, 06:43:26 PM
Quote from: Qwertify on May 06, 2012, 06:22:14 PM
Someone said that - in a potential review somewhere that - when the humans enter the temple - they are the ones that are treated as very alien and strange, and potentially dangerous.

I highly doubt that. I think they think of us as very infearier and weak. But I'm sure they view us as a slight threat. Lol.

There is no doubt that they think of us as inferior - but what the person route kind of caught my attention, because if they don't know who we are or what we are, and if would could be a potential threat left alone, then what are we to make of the starmaps on Earth? If it wasn't them, or no one of them that left behind the influence, then the visit is highly unexpected.

RustiSwordz

Going back to the Milburn/ Cobra hugger audio clip. I noticed something watching the new trailer. The quick clip of the cobrahugger vanishing into Milburn's suit. You can see acid smoke coming up from his arm. I think that confirms it Milburn is acid-face melt man. It gets into his helmet peeing acid and thats Milburns chips bought for him...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed