Remember this part from AVP1?

Started by Accaris, Nov 05, 2007, 02:25:17 PM

Author
Remember this part from AVP1? (Read 4,729 times)

vehtam

vehtam

You all should try multiplayer experience. That is f**king awesome, especially duels. SP compared to multiplayer fighting with your friends is not as scary anymore, really. Especially, when you are marine, you're oponent is alien and he's good in his f**king job :D

Wildbird

Wildbird

We used to play as a team against PC. That was awesome.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 06, 2007, 09:03:21 AM
The Aliens could spawn from specific points and then pathfind to follow you. On Director's Cut it was essential to find the "between zones" the lay between the spawn volume triggers as the Pred to replenish your juice; Odobenus station was goddamn near impossible because it was so small the spawn triggers overlapped, resulting in about 6 aliens and two preds per 30 feet versus your Marine, and on top of that they gave you the SADAR to use in hallways about six feet across, which with blind and dead end turns meant you WERE going to kill yourself.

I love it!  Yeah, I always run like hell through most of the levels on Director's cut as marine.  If you slow down about 10 things jump out to kill you.  All the Alien has to do is sneeze on you and you turn into hamburger.

Private Hudson

Hell, myself, I thought normal was hard lol!!

nchurch81

nchurch81

sad... I couldn't ever get AVP1 to work on my computer... it hurts my soul.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed