Aliens Colonial Marines Release Put Back

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 21, 2009, 01:04:00 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Release Put Back (Read 12,938 times)

Spoon

Spoon

The release of no content only shows theres something they are hiding and the game is probably a disappointment.  Just the same as AVP.  They didnt even want a review to be made on the movie because it was a disappointment.

The Lizard King

The Lizard King

Well, as long as the game get's released this century that's fine but(screams like crazy man) WHY NOT NOW!!!

WarriorAlien

WarriorAlien

Well that's good news to know that they're still making this game, and that it's still coming out. All the rumors of the game being cancelled over the net got alot of Alien fans nervous, but this news is very reassuring. Thank you Corporal Hicks.    8)  

Moviefan939

Moviefan939

ah geez! lol. nah, as long as they tweak it, add more material, make it intense and frightening as the movies, then ill be drooling just like the queen.    ;D  

Private W Hudson

Hope this gmae don't end up like Left 4 dead cause its got alot of things in common and its boring l4d does same levels all the time and it tuck like 3 - 2 years to come out also soo heh. Lets hope we dont have to wait another year, But tbh the screenshots of the game look quite amazing especially the footage of it they really catured the hole of the aliens. Lets hope that it does come early and even it is not good as people think it will be i will still buy it no matter what. and i hope they put some easter eggs in like hudsons body hanging in the hive and things like that it would be awsome lol amen

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

They haven't even realeased a trailer yet... have they?   ???     >:(  

konradski

konradski

bootleg footage zilla and only a cinematic to boot ,not ingame footage see older posts on the leak  "it took 3 - 2 years to come out"  that how long development takes its not just making a game to consider but pr / demo content/they also have to test they updated the engine /released it on 3 platforms blah blah blah it bears no resemblence to l4d as A:cm dosent use the ai director software  its a clone of their ww2 shooter in style/sqaud tactics but only time and a press release will shed more light  ps play l4d how its supposed to be played with 4 friends on expert,and see the ai director crank up the carnage.and if like me u have the pc version. already the modding community has developed maps .especialy look for the dawn of the dead shopping mall one :) the guty who did it pulled out all the stops

Grim

Grim

I'm glad. More time to make this game properly, first quarter of this year was much too soon.

James

James

I dont mind waiting at all, theres no Rush. i would like them to make the game Great instead of releasing it soon and it wont be as good! Theres that xbox360/PS3 game which has taken about 5 years to be released after the first trailer was shown and there still waiting!

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Okay, who else saw this coming? lol To be honest, I'm quite relieved. I'd much rather wait to get a great game than get a mediocre (or worse) one now. And with the title "Aliens", it NEEDS to kick serious ass.   ;)   Just as long as it doesn't get canceled.  ...again.   :P  

Rigdenball-G

Rigdenball-G

More time is good, a little patience needed, More time= Better Game. The guys at gearbox looks like they are taking into account what fans are saying about what we want so keep the suggestions up too on the gearbox forums.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed