Interview with Steve Perry

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 06, 2007, 08:49:56 PM

Author
Interview with Steve Perry (Read 5,171 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Here you are guys, an interview with a legend around the AvP community. That’s right, I recently got chance to talk to none other than Steve Perry!

“AvPGalaxy – What prompted you to want to play in the Aliens/Predator sandbox again?

Steve Perry – They asked, and it had been a while, so I thought it would be fun. Plus my daughter got another book from them, and I thought it would be cool to have us both showing up again and confusing people, since she writes under “S.D. Perry.” Lot of folks think we are the same person.”

Be sure to read the rest of the interview. We talk about his work with the Aliens and AvP novels, plus his upcoming Predator Turnabout.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

its good to hear that Perry is back in the predator boat

tone

tone

;D   I can't wait to read his new novel.  I hope he eventually gives us another AVP novel.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It'll be interesting to see him handle a Predator only novel.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Well, at least he isn't using the Hish material.    ::)  

SiL

SiL

Or Yautja.

SiL

SiL

Yay, AXP finally got my interview up. Got it done a day before Hicks', but AXP Hicks was away over the weekend.  http://alienexperience.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=78 9&Itemid=559

Darkness

Darkness

If you'd have done it for Galaxy in the first place, you could have saved us all the trouble.    :-\  

SiL

SiL

But then AXP wouldn't have one   :'(  

Darkness

Darkness

::)  

SiL

SiL

Well hey, you wanna put me on the staff?  Didn't think so   ;)  

Darkness

Darkness

FYI, the subject had been brought up only the other day in our staff board and if you weren't a staff member at AXP, I would have done.

SiL

SiL

... well shit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

TBH, I'm surprised I haven't been shitcanned for you.

SiL

SiL

... so how 'bout them Perry interviews?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed