Dark Horse To Do Predators Comics

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 12, 2010, 07:18:11 PM

Author
Dark Horse To Do Predators Comics (Read 3,740 times)

Corporal Hicks

Aint It Cool News has broken the news that long time Predator comic publisher Dark Horse is going to be publishing numerous comics for Predators:

“There's a reason all of our characters end up in the position they find  themselves in, in the film.  My character is a mercenary and he's  extremely morally questionable, even for a mercenary.  That helps him in  his occupation in the prequel but whether he can adapt and evolve from  that that will determine if he survives in the film.”

From the sounds of it we’ll be seeing prequels focusing on the characters, an adaptation of the film told from the perspective of Isabelle and a sequel following that. Don’t forget to read the entire article at AICN. Thanks to FearPeteySodes and VikingSpawn for the heads up.

Chris P

Chris P

Have to say, DH does some great stuff. I'm looking forward to this, without a doubt.

spinksy

spinksy

Yeah I'm well looking forward to these.

Really does seem like this could be a big hit!!!

awesome!

RakaiThwei

I hope that this doesn't change alot of the stuff which Dark Horse has established within the last twenty years in the comics and novels.

I mean we already have a clan of Renegade Predators in the new Predator comics, so if Dark Horse could somehow tie that into PREDATORS or vice versa, that'd be fine..

Stuntman

"morally questionable EVEN FOR A MERCENARY" sound cool very cool and evil...muah hahaha

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

Hell Yeah! I love DarkHorse's arts this going to be awesome!!!

JK

JK

Predators official site.

http://www.predators-movie.com/

Stealth Predator

Stealth Predator

THANK YOU JK!!!!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Wow. Thanks JK!

I think I hve to be put in my place here, looking at that clip on the website really has be a little curious to see this. It looks like, if you go back to the 80's, that this could work. If you go back to the 80's and line up Alien, Aliens and Predator...I can see this in that line up. I'll just wait to see it now.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I watched it again. And now I'm in such a mood to watch Predator 1. I have to admit. I see where there going. With the Predators I mean. It's like these 3 new ones are just 3 bad asses who want to do things there own way. I like that. It's like having renegade Predators.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed