Survivor Multiplayer Trailer

Started by RidgeTop, Nov 20, 2012, 10:08:48 AM

Author
Survivor Multiplayer Trailer (Read 57,369 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Trailer looks awesomesauce.
I hope to god those first person alien parts were actual players, meaning we can play first person and if so maybe when a marine player dies in this mode he joins the alien swarm.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Quote from: Stratocaster on Nov 20, 2012, 05:20:18 PM
I dont think I have ever liked a gearbox game. Gameplay always seems klunky. I feel this is going to be another dissapointment. >BE SMART AND DONT BUY UNTILL THE REVIEWS ARE IN!< ;)
I too am skeptical but still hope like we all do that Gearbox will deliver so we can play the shit out of this game in MP ;D

Dill-On

Dill-On

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 20, 2012, 05:13:25 PM
Thanks for pointing that out, Predaker, but I think that might just be a cutscene? Looks kind of cutscene to me.. and no HUD.

Would be awesome if you were right, though.

No HUD... Have you ever seen HUD in Aliens: Colonial Marines?
This is why we have a motion tracker in left hand, not in a bottom of a screen in this game.

It's only my digression.
First person mode as alien in this scene may be the only a promo-material.
Specialy for us.

We are discussing now, right?

Gearbox knew about it ;)

Ash 937

Ash 937

The basic edition of AVP2010 only came with two Survivor mode maps out of the box; "C Block" and "Mausoleum."

I hope that A:CM has more than this...especially since it looks like it might be one of the best things about the game.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Nightlord on Nov 21, 2012, 10:21:06 AM
Trailer looks awesomesauce.
I hope to god those first person alien parts were actual players, meaning we can play first person and if so maybe when a marine player dies in this mode he joins the alien swarm.
Survival is coop only (thank god).

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Glad someone else noticed the cheesy new Alien literally looks like grilled cheese. :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

That's because the donut in the hampster room was filled with cheeze and after the explosion in the end, some of the cheeze molecules got messed up with the Xenos' DNA. Now all the aliens have some of the racial abilities of the cheeze like the taste, the look etc. but still remaining deadly as xenos.

The Runner

The Runner

Don't forget the hamster DNA....deadly stuff!!!!

WinterActual

WinterActual

I have not forgotten the hampster DNA. The Crusher is made of hampsters DNA but we already got that covered in other thread.

ikarop

ikarop

Download Link (HQ, 80 MB): Link

Download Link (HD, 700 MB): Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

WinterActual

WinterActual

Thanks for the HD.

acrediblesource

;D

chupacabras acheronsis

Screencaps everybody!

hello kids!

wanna see...

a magic trick?

first person alien

really pretty lightning and textures here

battle damage and doom quality sprite blood

The SADAR(i believe)

And a Marine face with a burn, and some props in the helmet. There's also a weird camouflage pattern with white rocks, it looks like Desert Storm era camouflage.

Predaker

Predaker

Awesome, thanks for the shots.

Ash 937

Ash 937

1.  The green goo on the new alien looks like Predator blood.

2.  I thought only Predators killed themselves.

Could this be a proto-predalien???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed