Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 282,895 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 23, 2022, 04:29:28 PMA free episode on Apple TV is up now for those who wanna check out Prehistoric Planet! I'm very happy that its getting epic positive feedback and mainstream is being drawn into this. This, Prehistoric Kingdom and the upcoming Jurassic World Dominion, we paleoheads are feasting good this summer  ;D
I enjoyed the first episode.  Sir David Attenborough narrating makes this a bit more special.

Immortan Jonesy

"Finding the First Dinosaur Documentary"

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spoiler
[close]

Jason Todd Voorhees

Dont know if anyone posted this due to the long thread but yeah they confirmed Rex having feathers is unreasonable.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Jason Todd Voorhees on Jul 13, 2022, 07:05:11 PMDont know if anyone posted this due to the long thread but yeah they confirmed Rex having feathers is unreasonable.

Well yes...

But it wasn't entirely unreasonable, since some early relatives had feathers...and T.Rex was well...a giant Coelurosaurs and not belonging to the Carnosauria / Ceratosauria group.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

and yet the Prehistoric Planet version has sparse feathering...  :)

Crazy Rich

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jul 17, 2022, 09:07:45 PMand yet the Prehistoric Planet version has sparse feathering...  :)

You mean the T.Rex pups?

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 18, 2022, 02:25:27 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KUfCluVoLk

Such a classic!

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 18, 2022, 02:40:47 AMSuch a classic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlaXIRTjNfo

Oh so there's a whole 9 minute film? Don't think I've actually ever seen it before.

And after watching the raptor clip a couple times I wonder if Sam Neill actually took inspiration from it when having his talk with the kid at the start of Jurassic Park.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed