New AvP3 Magazine Scans [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2009, 08:46:01 PM

Author
New AvP3 Magazine Scans [Updated] (Read 6,146 times)

Darkness

Darkness

We have a few new magazine scans. The first is from Total PC Gaming; there’s a eight-page article about the game with some new screenshots. The next set of scans is from PC Zone with another eight-page article and lastly we have a picture of an article from GamePro which has two new screenshots (one seen below).

Check out the gallery for the scans. (GamePro and Total PC Gaming are on the first page, PC Zone on the second). There’s some new info if you read the articles. Rebellion mention wanting to do co-op multiplayer for example. Thanks to ikarop, Rimski and jayhy17 for the scans.

Update: Lone Warrior has posted a lot of details about the Alien gameplay which he found in PSM3 Magazine. There are scans further down the thread. You’ll apparently be able to detect enemies through walls using pheromones, for example.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

Nice    :D  

GrimyGhost

yum yum

Starkiller

cool!

Commander Griker

cool!!!

96predalien96

96predalien96

Super Cool!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

Purebreedalien

Awesome news    :)  

DragonBossk

Co-op multiplayer would make this game just simply bliss    ;D  

Johnny

Johnny

Coop? With alien bots?? AWESOME!!!

ikarop

ikarop

Awesome screens Jayhy

skull-splitter

Pretty interesting read IMO.

Rob

Rob

Awsomeness!

GrimyGhost

im not that impressed by the aliens hands, i prefer the style that ALIENS had, a bit smaller and skinny.

JayHy17

JayHy17

thanks ikarop! i made first page i made first page!!   ;D  

Ghost

Ghost

Oh no! the hands don't match your expectations?!  come on, man. thats nit picking at a whole new level.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed