Prometheus at Comic-Con? [Rumour]

Started by Keyes, Jun 25, 2011, 04:57:49 PM

Author
Prometheus at Comic-Con? [Rumour] (Read 7,491 times)

Keyes

Keyes

QuoteIt looks like July 21st-24th are dates to put down in our diaries, as according to Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter Prometheus will be presented at this years Comic-Con in San Diego.
Kit tweeted today:

Ridley Scott's Prometheus movie will get a Hall H presentation at CC. As will Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. But which actors will be there?

It's been speculated for a while on various forums and websites that the first Prometheus teaser trailer will be attached to The Rise of The Planet of The Apes which opens August 5th, two weeks after Comic-Con. If Ridley & co. reveal any Prometheus footage at the Comic-Con, then this may very well be true.

http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/06/prometheus-at-comic-con-2011.html

Valaquen

Saw it, very cool, hope Prommy makes an appearance [with a teaser or some snapshots!]

Keyes

Keyes

Just to get some clarification on it all by Ridley would be great.

Sharp Sticks

Urgh. I was this close to going this year.

predxeno

Maybe now we'll finally find out without a doubt whether there are Aliens in the film.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

A teaser would be awesome.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Can't wait.

Wobblyboddle77

If Scott is asked about Xenos in prometheus and no doubt i'm sure he has an answer ready, he will try and distance that aspect of the film, as obviously prometheus he will want to sell it as a unique sci fi experience which covers a broad spectrum such as same sex relationships, time dilation and terraforming. But he will say there are elements of alien in there for the fans

predxeno

I really want to see a teaser; I need to find out if this film is in any way connected to Alien.  Teaser.  Teaser.  Teaser.  *continues chanting

Squidlovez

Great! I am going to Comic con this year O.o

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

I think this is going to be great! I can't wait to see some leak footage or production screenshots of the film.

Squidlovez

Quote from: Mr. Yutani on Jun 27, 2011, 05:49:59 AM
I think this is going to be great! I can't wait to see some leak footage or production screenshots of the film.
Try to not expect any leaked photos or even footage, I mean... it may happen, but just don't get too excited by the idea. Better, expect some good questions that the fans will ask to Mr. Scott, or even some announcements!

DragonBossk

Oh god please let this come to pass. It's about time Ridley comes out of the shadows and gives the public something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed