Alien- Symphony of Death

Started by felix, Mar 10, 2023, 04:47:40 AM

Author
Alien- Symphony of Death (Read 2,474 times)

felix

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

Thanks for sharing!

I find it a tad strange that they chose Prototype of all books to go in with Cold Forge and Into Charybdis.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Cold Forge, Phalanx, Into Charybdis would be too much of a triple threat for any mortal to handle obviously.

Still Collating...

That would be a trilogy of the best three novels in recent years. This on the other hand isn't consistent neither story wise or quality wise.

Why didn't they just leave out Prototype? Combine Alex's works?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Prototype was still a solid read, even if it wasn't amongst the best. This is a collection I'd be happy to recommend to folk looking for an in into the expanded universe.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Echo would have been more in tune with Alex White's themes, I don't know why they didn't pick that if they had to pick something other than Phalanx. Prototype's a bad call.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Echo was a different publisher.

Chieftain Suom

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

If Titan were smart they'd have put a brand new short story in these collections to encourage sales from folks who already own all the books.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Apr 16, 2023, 12:38:51 PMIf Titan were smart they'd have put a brand new short story in these collections to to encourage sales from folks who already own all the books.
Or even an RPG "scenario".

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Chieftain Suom on Mar 21, 2023, 06:25:00 PMSymphony of Death cover reveal for paperback on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Alien-Collection-Prototype-Charybdis/dp/1803366583/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1679422874&sr=1-26

Quote from: Wweyland on Apr 16, 2023, 03:26:09 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Apr 16, 2023, 12:38:51 PMIf Titan were smart they'd have put a brand new short story in these collections to to encourage sales from folks who already own all the books.
Or even an RPG "scenario".

Those are brilliant ideas! Would love to see them do that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed