Report From Comic Convention

Started by Darkness, Jul 27, 2004, 02:12:08 PM

Author
Report From Comic Convention (Read 7,402 times)

Baseman

Baseman

Celtic Predator:  I know that the pred shown here is not the Celtic Pred, but if you read my description of the scene in the PG 13 forum, the Celtic pred fights the Alien that is seen face to face with this other pred.

Predgirl

Predgirl

About how long the movie I wouldn't trust yahoo that much.  I was checking my local theater which is call CinemaCenter its in the USA if you go online and look at the movies it shows the time and rating to and I was calculating some of from the yahoo time which most of them was wrong especially the new movies that just came out.  The Cinemacenter site had the correct times, but yahoo had the wrong times so there.  I thought to share some light things and for abdul I hope you right about the time what theater does you friend works for just wondering.

newstuff

newstuff

I see in the new tralier on tv they changed the plasma cannon shots on the temple from red the blue. small change.

J

J

So, remind me again when this film hits you guys State side??

Predgirl

Predgirl

J it comes out on August 13 here in the US.  I feel sorry for those in the UK who have to wait which to me doesn't make any sense.

J

J

Sigh!     Don't suppose any one can pay for my airline for me?    ;D   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!       any one?????????   ;D     ;D  

Baseman

Baseman

The Actual movie Premiere will be here in Hollywood, CA and the MANN Gorman's CHinese Theater.   That sucks though that my AVP buddies outside the US have to wait so long.     ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed