AvP PC Patch #2 & Dedicated Servers Released

Started by ikarop, Mar 01, 2010, 10:17:53 PM

Author
AvP PC Patch #2 & Dedicated Servers Released (Read 16,372 times)

SHREK

SHREK

i havent downloaded the patch....but wen i check for udates on steam it says im up to date ......?

-Sharky-

Okey first now I got more than two games on player match in AVP, but what's the point playing when you don't get XP since it's not ranked   :'(  

-Sharky-

SHREK: go to games list - right click AVP and click on view update history.

SHREK

SHREK

I dont have a view update history....

x-M-x

Least we have something now...

Nuke

12skirk456 | 02 Mar 2010 08:43

you can, just play mixed species and tell everyone youre doing that. works on 360!

DragonBossk

Steam doesnt seem to have updated my avp yet (unless it was instantly quick), but i checked out the ranked servers and its working great so far. Finally 18 player matches, instant join and changing maps!

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

So no ranked dedicated servers?

freakdjin

freakdjin

Now a ps3 patch ( and 360 ) because us ps3 people still take 15 mins to find ranked games and the browser for unranked matches is really slow. it also lets you join games in progress takes a min to get back to browse game again then try join again   etc .etc. Really sloppy.

are there going to be any ranked servers?

Alex08

Alex08

Can i download and this patch manualy?cant get it work with steam!

random

random

off topic but is anyone sad about the lack of "good" maps like a steam filled room, raining, dark, alien based map
plus does anyone know when the extra downloadable stuff come out

skirk456

skirk456

Nuke 02 Mar 2010 13:54
Yeah, but that's really a high maintenance way to do it. You have to tell everyone what you're doing and they all have to agree to it. Even then you can only play with a max of 8 players. This game should have come with a two species TDM option.

Corey1

In the 3. patch need a predalien skin, and cooldown for the disc Thx   >:D  

Alex08

Alex08

My steam doesnt update the game!!?How can i patch the game manualy?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed