The People of Gunnison

Started by Darkness, Dec 17, 2007, 09:14:17 PM

Author
The People of Gunnison (Read 5,230 times)

Darkness

Darkness

This is very loosely related to AvPR but what the hell. There’s a report on CBS4Denver.com that explains what the people of Gunnison think of having their town featured in AvPR. They’re pleased about it, apparently.

“Residents of this southwestern Colorado city will be able to sit back and munch on popcorn as they watch aliens destroy their community on Christmas Day. “It looks like we’re pretty much annihilated,” Tammy Scott, the director of the Gunnison Country Chamber of Commerce, said cheerily. “It’s looking kind of scary right now.”…”I personally think that having Gunnison, Colo., in a national movie setting isn’t a bad thing,” Chaney said. “There are people that follow those alien movies. Maybe they’ll come here looking for the aliens.”

In other news, there’s a few different audio downloads on AvP2Daily.de. There’s two new sound bites, five tracks from the AvPR soundtrack, the German title track Wach Auf and some dialogue extracts from the movie. Also, I believe, there’s some AvPR feature on MTV Tuesday night after one episode of A Shot at Love.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

No mention of me, the guy who posted the news? Man you're mean.    :'(  

Darkness

Darkness

News about what?

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

The People of Gunnison and their thoughts on the Aliens and Predators destroying their town. Check in the news section in the forums.    :)  

War Wager

War Wager

It must be really weird having two alien giants battle in your hometown. It's good to know they're ok with it.    ;)  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The music is really cool, a good mix of different styles    ;D  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

heh   :D  

venomp2

venomp2

It reminds me about TREMORS series where Perfection became famous and a tourist attraction. That will prob. happen to Gunnison.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I'll love to have Aliens invading my town.   ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

@ venomp2  You mean perfection valley was real? cool, I want to go there now and make as much noise as possible.    ;D  

venomp2

venomp2

@ weyland       No its not real. just in the movies the town became a attraction, but the town is not real. I'm not sure if u still remember from this summer, but I was a member here that got banned. I'll give ya a hint. P.K.<<that was my account, those are initials. so about the town, I would want to live there or go there to see the movie.    ;D  

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Coo    :)  

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I lived in Gunnison, CO when I was 4.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

well... all the tracks seam like music taken from spiderman movies

venomp2

venomp2

Spiderman movies? I did not hear any danny elfman's in it. it might of sounded like it though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed