AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,779 times)

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

lol dumbass Aliens by James Cameron was one of the best movies ever made. so stfu and leave please! thx...   ::)    and btw.: i would make spawn 2 first instead of 3...... -_-;

Jenga

Jenga

Red Band vs. Green Band explanation:  Green Band trailers - are the only kind you see in theaters. They have the big green screen with the "This trailer is approved for all audiences" message and they basically don' t have have any overt violence, no blood, no pointing a gun at the audience, not nudity, no swearing etc. etc.  All the large theater chains will only play green band trailers (that's why you only see them in theaters).  I work for Lionsgate and we are constantly battling with what we can get away with.  Red band trailers are the opposite - violence, blood whatever you want, no real restrictions but they also are really only shown online or in some select theater venues (think a grindhouse type theater).  Hope that helps.

SHREK

SHREK

thnks jenga   ;)    i hope the trailer will b out sooner rather than later and btw if theyve pretty much finished the movie y do we have 2 still wait until december for it 2 come out?

Lionsgate hn... ^^

Lionsgate hn... ^^

hey jenga. why don't you tell us something about Saw IV? i heard it's the most disturbing film ever made... any response on that? i'd really like to see the "red-band" trailer for this one *g*...    ;D     :D  

Romantic Alien

Romantic Alien

My boner for this movie just went back up! 101%! And to think about it, I'm glad they pulled the trailer out of comic con just to finish the effects and stuff because I believe this is gonna be some good stuff in the probable next week!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

any one got the link to the imdb comment?

Originalsin

Originalsin

New trailer next week!!!!!!!!!!!! And then next week they will push it back another week, and then another week.....dingleberries

Champiionser

Champiionser

Don't say that.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Oh, thank the maker! At last, we will lay our mortal eyes upon this oh so highly anticipated trailer. It seems like it's been eons since we began our painful wait.   :D   *crosses fingers we'll get it tomorrow*

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

lol i remember a post on here ages ago when AvP was getting made with someone posing as Paul Anderson saying "hi im Paul Anderson and i take it in the arse, and love it" that made me chuckle a bit   ;D  .

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I dont get the positive reaction on this thread, the only thing new is that the trailer has been pushed back another week (big suprise)

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Having to wait until next week is going to feel the same as the entire time we've been waiting up to this point. lol  If the end of the trailer says "Coming Spring 2008" I might end up at the local funny farm.   :D  

Champiionser

Champiionser

It's getting late 1:13 am.Goodnight all lol.Keep watching for the trailer,hehe.

JK

JK

I believe in you Strause Bros.   ;D   Please not disappoint me.   :'(  

j

j

wow. it isn't even coming out next week for sure.  people, that's darkness just *guessing* when the trailer is coming out.  :(    by the way; last time i checked, the movie Spawn sucked ass. that guy isn't even from the USA.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed