Predator 2 ending

Started by The Alien Predator, Jul 24, 2011, 09:18:23 PM

Author
Predator 2 ending (Read 37,044 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

I only got, "Take it" followed by some light growling.  Leaving it alone as just, "Take it" without adding anything stays true to the comic reference.  Also, it is doubtful Elder would care to have any further discussion with a human anyway. 

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Tichinde on Sep 08, 2020, 11:57:52 AM
well he's mimicking Andolini from the comic who simply says "take it" nothing more. I mean I suppose he could have learned the english language but I think that takes away from the entire thing, so maybe he's just growling something in Yautja? My motto is, if it's not in the script, probably not meant to mean much.
Yep.  When Greyback left Adolini his sword after he died, he also said "take it."  The last noise we're hearing are just annoyed growling sounds.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

The Elder Predator was muttering:

littleicke

littleicke

Literally ten years after this was first posted, I have the same question, after just finishing watching Predator 2 and google brings me here ;)

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Perhaos he was muttering, "get off my ship quick." :D

Sqwd

Sqwd

Quote from: Don PapI on Jul 26, 2011, 01:54:07 AM
i always though he say: take it....keep it.

This was always my thoughts but as it has been stated above, it could just be unintelligible muttering  :-\:laugh:

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Another possibility, "I hope City Hunter packed the meat.. I want a steak."

Huggs

Huggs

"Corndogs, 3 for a dollar"

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

"The pistol belonged to Benedict Arnold."

Kradan

Kradan

Just rewatched the movie and I'm positive Greyback says "Take it ... get out"

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 19, 2022, 06:27:58 PMJust rewatched the movie and I'm positive Greyback says "Take it ... get out"
That's what it sounds like to me too. Subtitles only cover 'take it' however...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Any chance the Predators expected Harrigan to tag along?  It's not as if they gave him a lot of time run out of the ship and get clear of the blast.  In fact, he's lucky he survived the launch.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 19, 2022, 08:21:45 PMAny chance the Predators expected Harrigan to tag along?  It's not as if they gave him a lot of time run out of the ship and get clear of the blast.  In fact, he's lucky he survived the launch.

I don't think Predators would be too upset about Harrigan getting crispy in engines' fire

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 19, 2022, 08:38:56 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 19, 2022, 08:21:45 PMAny chance the Predators expected Harrigan to tag along?  It's not as if they gave him a lot of time run out of the ship and get clear of the blast.  In fact, he's lucky he survived the launch.

I don't think Predators would be too upset about Harrigan getting crispy in engines' fire

It didn't seem like they held a grudge.  If anything, he earned their respect and safe passage.

Kradan

Kradan

I think they just didn't give a f**k whether he would get out in time or not. Let's not forget, they were in a hurry for "Space Columbo" re-runs

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed