The blue liquid

Started by SlappyMCnasty, Nov 07, 2007, 03:37:56 PM

Author
The blue liquid (Read 50,870 times)

Andrew127

Andrew127

I didn't like the blue liquid stuff. I mean yeah the Predator uses that to wipe out the trace of the aliens but then skins a human 15 foot in the air ten seconds later. Not much thought went into that did it?

yellow snow predator

yeah but skinning the guy didn't leave the humans anyclues about the pred just some "crazy guy must of done it"

Porkus Maximus

So?  If the police found a chestbursted corpse they'd go "Hmmm looks like it exploded from the inside..." and that would be it.  It's not as if a bursted corpse could lead them to any real conclusions about Aliens or Predators.

Highland

Highland

i didnt actually mind the blue liquid, the effects could have been better though

happypred

happypred

Quote from: SiL on Jan 18, 2008, 10:32:51 PM
Liquid deus ex machina.

Oh come one now...it's just predtech  ;)

n3m0

n3m0

Quote from: Andrew127 on Jan 19, 2008, 12:27:43 AM
but then skins a human 15 foot in the air ten seconds later. Not much thought went into that did it?
agreed... that secuqnes was just one of the recopys in the film...
like the cant invent anything new... except predalien reproductive method wich i think is nice refreshment in the series

The Necronoir

I didn't like the blue liquid stuff. I mean yeah the Predator uses that to wipe out the trace of the aliens but then skins a human 15 foot in the air ten seconds later. Not much thought went into that did it?
There's no contradiction there. As we learn from Alien Resurrection, it's possible to extract Alien DNA from the body or corpse of a host, so it's rather important that both the alien and host corpses are disposed of. There's very little that could be extracted from the skinned ranger, and certainly not anything of the same catastrophic potential.

n3m0

n3m0

as only human killed by pred on purpose(not to warn the others) i think it is only a failed recreation of horror shown in p1...

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: The Necronoir on Jan 19, 2008, 04:06:22 AM
There's no contradiction there. As we learn from Alien Resurrection, it's possible to extract Alien DNA from the body or corpse of a host, so it's rather important that both the alien and host corpses are disposed of. There's very little that could be extracted from the skinned ranger, and certainly not anything of the same catastrophic potential.

It does indicate that he absolutely SUCKS at erasing the evidence of his people, since he leaves some pretty big evidence dangling in the trees to show people that he's in town.   

n3m0

n3m0

but above comments explaint it... u cant get any relations with skinned body and aliens and pred technology...

but it dosent explain why pred do that even he was on "cleaning" misson

and i liked the blue liquid concept but it is poorly developted....
it stands there like another weapon in avp games
besides it does not make any sanes... dissolving cheast busted bodys if there where developed to eradicate only alien traces (sewer scene, wood scene, , mmm i like he spill just a bit blue liquid in pool and it become boiling)
ok so blue llquis has something to do with the aliens as it dissolves only alien and a creatures/objects whose been in contact with alien

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I thought it dissolved everything it came into contact with.

•ONEYE•

The blue liquid is the Predator version of "yellow snow".

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 19, 2008, 05:41:27 AM
I thought it dissolved everything it came into contact with.

It's interesting to note that it doesn't dissolve the earthen ground of the forest - just the bodies of the facehugger and hunter/son combo.

n3m0

n3m0

"Watch out where the huskies go, and dont you eat that yellow snow" Frank Zappa

Andrew127

Andrew127

Quote from: The Necronoir on Jan 19, 2008, 04:06:22 AM

Yeah I agree with that statement to a degree. I just noticed that: A) Time must be important in cleaning up an alien outbreak but Wolf has time to skin people B) Surely Wolf would rather go unnoticed in his time on earth in terms of human awareness of him. And C) Its not like that dude was any kind of trophy or worthy kill. It just seemed to me that the whole sequence created to many contradictions to the plot and Wolfs motifs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed