Finished Predator artwork!

Started by (Bad Blood), Sep 24, 2022, 05:47:33 AM

Author
Finished Predator artwork! (Read 1,688 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I finally finished my Predator:Bad Blood Artwork!

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Took me awhile to warm up to the Bad Blood concept, but I have to say the Bad Blood Predator is one mean looking mofo and I'd love to see something like him on the big screen. The Predator skull shoulder pauldron is such a visual statement that he just don't give a f*** what it is, he'll kill it.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: OpenMaw on Sep 24, 2022, 06:40:47 AMTook me awhile to warm up to the Bad Blood concept, but I have to say the Bad Blood Predator is one mean looking mofo and I'd love to see something like him on the big screen. The Predator skull shoulder pauldron is such a visual statement that he just don't give a f*** what it is, he'll kill it.
Yeah I was exactly the same way, at first I wasn't really all that interested in his appearance but it truly grows on you. He really is a mean Mofo, as would I! I thought the same thing haha, he just does not lol.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

I love it. He's a handsome looking son-of-a-gun and I LOVE your detailing.

Him walking through the river is my fav, but I love the ship's background. You always see Yautja outside but rarely inside a ship

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Blackdawn on Sep 10, 2023, 04:44:39 PMI love it. He's a handsome looking son-of-a-gun and I LOVE your detailing.

Him walking through the river is my fav, but I love the ship's background. You always see Yautja outside but rarely inside a ship
Thank you so much! I really truly appreciate it!

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

I just now noticed his special piercing. Really like it now! LOL

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Blackdawn on Sep 10, 2023, 10:47:10 PMI just now noticed his special piercing. Really like it now! LOL
I couldn't forget that detail! Haha thank you!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed