Kradan is pretty OK at the moment

Started by Kradan, Aug 05, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

Author
Kradan is pretty OK at the moment (Read 59,856 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 10, 2023, 04:10:42 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXRifJ1xInY

JESUS CHRIST! :o  you have a good jumpscare there!!!😵😱

Well the good news is that they reviewed X & Pearl which is amazing because they're the only two movies I've seen of the video....and they liked them!!! especially Jay🤭 who now wears Mike's outfit. That was a nice touch😌👌

Ok here's the thing...I'm going to watch The White Lotus instead of Glass Onion because the fact the show has Aubrey Plaza is enough to make it a better experience. Also in that sense I'm more like Mike, I like series more than movies.

Oh yeah, and probably the only flick I'm going to watch from their video is The Menu. Quite interesting story indeed. Plus there's Anya Taylor Joy.

But I'm not going to make my thoughts public because people can be very rude sometimes😥👉👈 ouch!

Spoiler
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

f**kers did it. They finally did it - they finally made "war in Ukraine" joke

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't think @Kradan cares about RLM anymore.

Kradan

Regular power outages told me to say "hi" :P

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Kradan

My God, why would Mike do this to himself ?

Btw, congratulations on being once again one step ahead of me, Mr. Trouble

slow claps

Immortan Jonesy

It makes me want to watch Picard season 3. I might even get to enjoy it.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 18, 2023, 01:35:52 PMIt makes me want to watch Picard season 3. I might even get to enjoy it.

I watched it and I didn't hate it.  I can see the potential for a decent season.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed