What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,522 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Kill it with fire

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 15, 2023, 03:36:00 PM
This is what happens when you are allergic to mosquito bites!

:'(
👉👈

I have been bitten several hundred times this summer, thanks to the cyclones making everything wet all the time.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Having to return a brand new PC which I spent $1,200 on with my hard earned tax refund because it kept on getting the BSoD error "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" five times, and tried many solutions to remedy the problem... Hoped to get an even exchange for a new machine but the store didn't have one...

Now, I'm stuck for about a week without a new PC and have to use my eleven year old set up until the replacement is shipped to a different store.

Yeah, I ain't happy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Stayed up past midnight. Now I feel like shite. I hate being old.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Been living with my brother for years and 4 weeks ago I moved out and moved in with a friend which would have helped me save up some money and take over the flat we are in.  Well, that didn't go to plan.  Since I moved in he has had multiple jobs which he couldn't be bothered to even go to.  And it turns out he is in nearly £2000 in debt.  He's losing the flat we are in and he has only just informed me that bailiffs might be coming.  My brother is allowing me to move back in with him but I can't until next week.  Thanks to his debt the landlord Will not allow me to take over the flat.  If it wasn't for my brother I would be homeless.  Angry is an understatement.  The guy doesn't seem that bothered of the situation and didn't even make the effort to try and get a job sorted or sort the debt out.  As I'm typing this the guys is still in bed  >:(   Sorry for the long winded post... I'm just so angry that I'm tempted to drop kick the guy down the stairs  >:(  >:(  >:( he has done nothing but be dishonest from the start which I'm only just finding out about.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2023, 06:40:43 AMStayed up past midnight. Now I feel like shite. I hate being old.

I missed these posts.  Something about your miserable mornings always makes me feel better about my own.  Imagine how much less sleep you'll get if you have kids.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry to hear that @xeno_alpha_07. Sounds like a right faff that just wasn't needed. I'm glad you're brother can offer you a place though.

I'm glad I could be of value to you @Local Trouble. I'm also tired today if it helps the schadenfreude.  :laugh:

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

It's Friday. Which means there are only two days til Monday :(

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 24, 2023, 08:42:39 AMI'm glad I could be of value to you @Local Trouble. I'm also tired today if it helps the schadenfreude.  :laugh:

Undoubtedly the most accurate thing in the universe

👁🦋👁
👉👈

Kradan

Kradan

Seems like GPU on my laptop just f**king died. Dang it

Immortan Jonesy

That sucks

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 04, 2023, 08:45:40 PMSeems like GPU on my laptop just f**king died. Dang it

You can't play Half-Life without a GPU! >:(

Kradan

Kradan

Or ACM !

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed