The Blade Runner Thread

Started by Shasvre, Mar 03, 2011, 01:15:19 AM

Author
The Blade Runner Thread (Read 224,437 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 30, 2023, 05:44:01 PM
QuoteExclusive: Ryan Gosling Is In Blade Runner 2099 Series As New Character

We've learned that Ryan Gosling will appear in Amazon's upcoming Blade Runner 2099 series, but not as his character from Blade Runner 2049.

If there's one thing replicants like to do, it's, apparently, replicate. Our trusted proven sources tell us that Ryan Gosling will be appearing in Amazon's upcoming Blade Runner 2099 series, but not as his Blade Runner 2049 character K. Gosling will play a brand new character, and we think it's likely he will be a replicant just like the character from the 2017 sequel.

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2099.html

:laugh:

Ingwar

Ingwar

But imagine this trusted proven source is right ;D

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Maybe... we'll see.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 16, 2023, 04:20:28 PMGFR is the source there so I wouldn't usually trust that but.... turns out they were on the money with that Guillermo del Toro Frankenstein casting! A broken clock is right twice a day, I guess?

Ingwar

Ingwar

Frances McDormand might be joining. Take this rumor with a grain of salt.

https://moviehole.net/oscar-winner-mcdormand-rumored-for-blade-runner-2099/

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Hope they're liking Belfast

Ingwar

Ingwar

There ares reasons why they chose Ireland. Rain is probably one the them :)

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 24, 2023, 10:58:00 AMThere ares reasons why they chose Ireland. Rain is probably one the them :)
I can attest to this. The weather stinks in Ireland most of the time.

Ingwar

Ingwar

I love rain. I live in northern England but it's not as rainy as in Ireland, Wales or Scotland.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm reading through the (fairly) recent Blade Runner comic books. I'd read "Blade Runner 2019" volumes 1 and 2 but it's been a while so I'm re-reading them, and then I've got BR 2019 volume 3, BR 2029 volumes 1-3, and BR Origins volumes 1-3. Apparently BR 2039 is also coming out at the moment, with Volume 1 just having wrapped up.

I also learned the Blade Runner RPG references the 1997 Blade Runner point-and-click videogame, which is pretty sweet. Glad that game got some recognition.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Just finished a replay of that game (the Good Old Games version, not the botched remaster). Still great. Loved seeing the references in the RPG.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 27, 2023, 01:14:15 AMI'm reading through the (fairly) recent Blade Runner comic books. I'd read "Blade Runner 2019" volumes 1 and 2 but it's been a while so I'm re-reading them, and then I've got BR 2019 volume 3, BR 2029 volumes 1-3, and BR Origins volumes 1-3. Apparently BR 2039 is also coming out at the moment, with Volume 1 just having wrapped up.

I also learned the Blade Runner RPG references the 1997 Blade Runner point-and-click videogame, which is pretty sweet. Glad that game got some recognition.
How are the comics? I plan to get them, and the game is one my bucket list (but not yet on Steam).

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Wweyland on Apr 27, 2023, 09:43:17 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 27, 2023, 01:14:15 AMI'm reading through the (fairly) recent Blade Runner comic books. I'd read "Blade Runner 2019" volumes 1 and 2 but it's been a while so I'm re-reading them, and then I've got BR 2019 volume 3, BR 2029 volumes 1-3, and BR Origins volumes 1-3. Apparently BR 2039 is also coming out at the moment, with Volume 1 just having wrapped up.

How are the comics? I plan to get them, and the game is one my bucket list (but not yet on Steam).
Comics are pretty good. Some are good enough that they could be adapted into a film. In my opinion, anyway.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Was she ever onboard in the first place?

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 30, 2023, 04:25:43 PMTimestamped, in this interview Jodie Comer denies the rumors that she's in 2099.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed