All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 340,555 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 11, 2023, 09:36:09 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 11, 2023, 04:25:59 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 07, 2023, 11:29:55 PMHow many Star Trek continuities / universe are there?

With the exception of the Abrams movies, all of the TV series and movies ostensibly take place in the same continuity.

Clear as a crystal skull ;D

https://s10.gifyu.com/images/75e49c39-2840-4275-8348-ebcceb17654c.gif

Stop harassing the elderly  >:(

Spoiler
That Mike Stoklasa's job  ;)
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 11, 2023, 09:48:26 AMThe Star Trek film and television media I would recommend:

Number 1: Star Trek The Original Series, (Completely optional Animated Series if you loved that and just want more) then Star Trek the original films.

Number 2: TNG, First Contact, DS9.
(Voyager, I do not like it but some do, Enterprise you might as well at that point, if you have got this far)

Number 3: Star Trek 09, Into Darkness, Beyond.

Current stuff: Strange New Worlds, Picard Season 3, avoid 2 and 1, hopefully both shows fulfill their potential.

Oh actually I'm already watching, and enjoying, Picard season 3. Thanks for the recommendation, and I've seen a bit of everything. I've been looking forward to watch Strange New Worlds recently though.

😅
👉👈

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 11, 2023, 10:32:25 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 11, 2023, 09:36:09 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 11, 2023, 04:25:59 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 07, 2023, 11:29:55 PMHow many Star Trek continuities / universe are there?

With the exception of the Abrams movies, all of the TV series and movies ostensibly take place in the same continuity.

Clear as a crystal skull ;D

https://s10.gifyu.com/images/75e49c39-2840-4275-8348-ebcceb17654c.gif

Stop harassing the elderly  >:(

Spoiler
That Mike Stoklasa's job  ;)
[close]

Force me!

>:(
👉👈

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So Picard followed Trek tradition and got good in the third season?

Wweyland

Wweyland

I quit in the middle of the first season, is it worth coming back?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Season 3 is managing to be pretty entertaining so far. I've not rolled my eyes at any plot decisions as yet. Only thing I've not liked in Season 3 has been the

Spoiler
Changeling effect changes. Not a fan of the new version of them in their liquid state.
[close]

Season 1 and 2 weren't good though. Season 2 started well and quickly went off the rails.

Kradan

Kradan

The most surprising thing to me is hearing RLM guys talk genuinely positively about Star Trek produced by Alex Kurtzman

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2023, 10:21:54 AMSeason 3 is managing to be pretty entertaining so far. I've not rolled my eyes at any plot decisions as yet. Only thing I've not liked in Season 3 has been the

Spoiler
Changeling effect changes. Not a fan of the new version of them in their liquid state.
[close]

Season 1 and 2 weren't good though. Season 2 started well and quickly went off the rails.

Pretty much agree with all of that.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2023, 10:21:54 AMSeason 3 is managing to be pretty entertaining so far. I've not rolled my eyes at any plot decisions as yet. Only thing I've not liked in Season 3 has been the

Spoiler
[close]

It is reminding me a lot of a certain scene in Fight Club.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I would watch a show starring Captain Shaw.  He's a riot.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do quite like Shaw. Why he doesn't like Jean Luc was a little uninspired, though. We've been there before...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Prez

Prez

Good video @Local Trouble ... not sure I agree with everything he states but some nice little tidbits on there. I think I need to rewatch it yet again now  ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sounds like another streaming garbage fire.  I can't wait.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's taken them long enough to finally get that off the ground. They've flirted with something set during someone's Academy Years for long enough. I'm not going to write it off straight away. SNW, Lower Decks and Picard Season 3 (so far) have been really solid IMHO so I'm willing to see how this one ends up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed