New Prey Promo Shows New Predator Footage

Started by von, Jun 08, 2022, 04:59:25 PM

Author
New Prey Promo Shows New Predator Footage (Read 11,070 times)

Darkness

Yeah, you are correct. You can see the shape of his arms. You can see blood fly to the right when he hits him.

Kailem

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a "sanitised" version of that moment compared to what we might see in the finished film. Hell, my first impression watching the original clip was that the guy just fell down into the grass because they'd removed the potential "getting sliced in half or something" effect they might have had so they could show it for promotion. :P

Clubroot

Clubroot

Watching this and the full trailer has me asking me this question, Will the dog survive? Poor doggo :-X

Kailem

I'm honestly not expecting it to make it past that one scene we've seen of it.

I just hope that if/when it happens it's off-screen and not at all gratuitous.

Wysps

Quote from: Clubroot on Jun 08, 2022, 07:06:47 PMWatching this and the full trailer has me asking me this question, Will the dog survive? Poor doggo :-X

That's my main question at this point: Does the dog die??  All other grievances are moot lol

PredatorvsAliens

i already feel like she's going to kill the predator like you would with a bear
(a spear and it's own weight).

Master

Master

Late to the (next party). I love this cave shoot. Most impresive!

Kailem

Yeah it's a simple thing, but "Predator in a cave" is something we've seen in so many comics and yet is so cool to finally see in live-action!

TheBATMAN

Great to see the visible wristblades whilst cloaked. Always thought that looked far creepier.

XENOMORPHOSIS

There's a moment we see a man one of the colonials crawling on the ground away from danger, could he be Raphael Adolini ?

GreybackElder

Wow, I could have gone until August before seeing any more material but damn I am so ready for this. I am officially hyped.

The shots of the pred in the cave and standing in front of the wolf was awesome. I've always wanted to see a pred fight a bear and wolves. It's something I wanted in the novel Turnabout and FINALLY we're getting that.

I don't want to get my hopes up but damn this is starting to look great.

chopperXgill

This film looks beautiful. Really loving the visuals this time around. It's really looking incredible well shot film. I wish it was august now!

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

There is a debate going on at Fb that Predators weapons don't cloak but that's not the case, we seen that happen in Avp with the wrist blades and the spear, in Predator 2 his spear is cloaked in one shot in the beginning, in Predator 1 his plasma gun is cloaked

PredNuts

PredNuts

In the original Predator, when he comes at Dillion he's cloaked but you can see his wrist blades come out before he impales him.

SiL

It's been wildly inconsistent in the movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed