It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 94,707 times)

Enoch

Enoch

Who said that Goran D Kleut's character is the part of the crew???

Evanus

Evanus

Who could he be playing? I don't think he's a Xenomorph. Also not an engineer, since
Spoiler
there are no living engineers in the movie except for the flashback scene which has apparently been cut.
[close]

Enoch

Enoch

Dont know, we ll see.
He is well known for portrayal of many non-human characters and he is tall.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: bobby brown on Feb 21, 2017, 02:11:33 PM
Aspen beer has been spotted! :P

And an empty bottle of some kind of whiskey. Jack Daniel's alike ;)

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 21, 2017, 03:52:09 PM
Spoiler
Franco is the one who snuffs it in cryo.
[close]

Spoiler
So I guess he's only here for the promo image. Or maybe it's a photo taken by one of the crew members.
[close]

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 21, 2017, 03:53:02 PM
Who said that Goran D Kleut's character is the part of the crew???

Just a guess of mine. I could be wrong.

Richman678

I watch Legion it's been very interesting so far. I will record Legion. I have no idea how to get a video of the behind the scenes stuff without just recording it on my phone, and uploading it to my YouTube account....Which I would gladly do if needed.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if its just the pre-recorded clips of Ridley Scott talking about the movie followed by a shortened version of the trailer we already saw. I see these companies do this a lot to be honest. They advertise a sneak peak and then just show the trailer that's already out.....still im glad they are marketing this finally.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Richman678 on Feb 21, 2017, 04:35:30 PM
I watch Legion it's been very interesting so far. I will record Legion. I have no idea how to get a video of the behind the scenes stuff without just recording it on my phone, and uploading it to my YouTube account....Which I would gladly do if needed.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if its just the pre-recorded clips of Ridley Scott talking about the movie followed by a shortened version of the trailer we already saw. I see these companies do this a lot to be honest. They advertise a sneak peak and then just show the trailer that's already out.....still im glad they are marketing this finally.

No if they do a trailer then it won't be the red band one, maybe a new one. And yes i am glad also that we are starting to see some movement. 8)

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 21, 2017, 04:41:22 PM
Quote from: Richman678 on Feb 21, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

No if they do a trailer then it won't be the red band one, maybe a new one. And yes i am glad also that we are starting to see some movement. 8)

Probably an edited one with none of the graphic stuff if they show it again, due to tv regulations.

skhellter

green band trailer?

salomonj

Awesomeeeee

Unfortunately I don't have FX (Been watching Legion online tho :))

Will there be a link or is it a you miss the airing you miss the preview?

echobbase79

Quote from: salomonj on Feb 21, 2017, 05:03:01 PM
Awesomeeeee

Unfortunately I don't have FX (Been watching Legion online tho :))

Will there be a link or is it a you miss the airing you miss the preview?

They'll probably have it on the official FX site.

Pvt. Himmel

cliffhanger

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 21, 2017, 02:21:25 PM
Is that Shaw second from left??

no shaw. don't know who she is, but not shaw.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: salomonj on Feb 21, 2017, 05:33:20 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 21, 2017, 05:30:07 PM
https://twitter.com/trailertrack/status/834040299810910208
So there possibly will be a new trailer?

Considering they're making a deal out of it, I'd expect it to be something new: a new trailer, a bts featurette or the start of the original promotional videos.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed