New Pictures in Fangoria

Started by Darkness, Jul 13, 2004, 10:56:51 PM

Author
New Pictures in Fangoria (Read 16,314 times)

Frosty

Frosty

We have definately seen 5 now  Celtic Pred: fancy muzzle design Scar Pred: blooding scar on helmet n head Gill Pred: shown in face off with alien in trailer Visor pred: on new wallpaper Standard pred: plain normal helmet  now i can see the differences between gill n visor pred, both have side patern to their helmets, but, flowing in different directions, correct me if a wrong but im sure i have seen 5.  p.s. i hate the above names, celtic etc, but everyone uses them to describe the helmets, so that i will except, but cool netherless

Barreth

Barreth

The Gill pred and visor pred are the same in my opinion... both have a visor... and I'm not sure what you mean when you say they are flowing in different directions... they are both flowing horizontally.. and they both appear to be the same pattern...  **SPOILER**  The scar pred and normal pred are the same predator, scar gets the marking put on his mask after he kills an alien (being blooded)  **END SPOILER**  The other predator we've seen is the elder... with no mask and long blue dreadlocks...  Therefore, we've only seen 4... celtic, scar, and gill are the 3 teen preds we have seen... the 4th is the elder

Toad

Toad

I think the gill and visor are the same one

shouldve added this in, but if those 2 preds are the same then that cuts it to 3

Barreth

Barreth

Thats what I just explained....   ???  

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

lol at barreth. i always thought there was the 3 preds in the flash back, then gill-celtic-scar. so does the elder drop into the movie from time to time to give scar his marking? i thought that the mark was placed on the head not on the actaull helemt. Ot does look like the alien is on top of celtic look at how his dreeds are laying.i think celtic is gonna be l ike teh arrogant one thinks hes the shizzle.

i just noticed something on the wallpapers. The one with just the predator whos looking over to his left shoulder is scar i think but where is the armour down the middle of his body? the pred also stood by the human, is that also scar do u think? as i cant see y an elder would be there yet if they come at the end. can someone answer my questions in my last two posts who and read the book maybe, thnx.

RaVageR

RaVageR

cool, i like the last 1 the most

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

I don't know if this has been covered, but the unmasked Pred with Anderson doesn't have the belly guard or the lower arm guards....just shoulder pads. Could this be the Pred that is... SPOILER ALERT  held down by the Aliens and impregnated after his mask is burnt away buy facehugger blood?  END SPOILER  As far as I can tell, it isn't Scar...unless he does have to remove his armor due to acid damage....what do you guys think?

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

Inkedspawn... Scar takes off his mask and burns the lightning mark into his mask...then using the reflection....burns the scar on his forehead also. The "elder" Pred doesn't show up until the end of the book...he has ornate jewel encrested armor and gives a spear to Lex. No "elder" or blooded Pred accompanies the 5 teen Preds....

AvP_Predator_7

AvP_Predator_7

i like the last pic. of scar.

Slovarik

Slovarik

Last Predator - heavy Predator, who will survive, and kill the Queen of Aliens

Barreth

Barreth

Yes... the "heavy predator"...   I love people that just stroll onto this site and post random sh*t

J

J

In the sequel I would love 2 c a Pred-alien Queen  (Wouldn't that something?)     ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

How kooooooool. Eh eh, scar is tha pred. He's the one to fear. I love that last pic, so menacing, cool, and showing the pred as he is, saying " so did ya got enough ?!!  cmon stand up so that i can kick ya ass once again !!!! " Eh eh, I love preds so much. But the thing is, that that alien was probably killed in mid air or something by the pred plasma caster. The preds only get it out to use it, not to look cool. Or the pred got his plasma out cuz they were maybe 2-3 aliens, cuz look at his gun, its pointing in the air, maybe another alien is there.   And I think that the pred we see with PA is scar. Cuz some of ya brought out the dreads thing beign longer and all in the elder. But look at them carefully in that pic and the last one, youll see that they r the same. And the armor is also the same, Im talkin the shoulder pad, and the guntlet here. Since the elder trusting the book, is very diff lookin of the youngs. And in that book, they say that ** SPOILER **  Scar armor was VERY damage by the atks of the aliens, 3 with grid ( ouch ) 2 with othe aliens, thats make alot of battle damage.  END OF SPOILER   So its possible that in tha movie, Scar is so damaged that he take off what is left of his armor to fight the queen. Kinda honor thing vs the ultimate threat, named, the queen. and in tha first pic, its obvious that the pred is indeed oinned to the ground. The dreads wouldnt go like that if wasnt the case, and the alien wouldnt be so small. Aliens r 8.5 feets tall and preds r 8. Anyway this movie will kick some serious aliens and preds ass!!

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

Holy Shit  predators suits look better then i thought they would    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Cetanu

Cetanu

I'm psyched with the way these photos turned out. One thing I'm a little bit critical of is the last pic of Scar. I must admit overall it looks terrific, except, his shoulder cannon isn't pointing down where he's looking. I hope PA didn't forget that the cannons point and track wherever the Pred looks, that was such an awesome feature in the original Predator, I hope to God the guns work the same way in this movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed