Favourite Costume

Started by War Wager, Apr 01, 2007, 05:07:01 PM

Whats your favorite custome to wear when playing CJ?

Concrete Jungle
28 (10.9%)
Jungle Hunter (Predator)
45 (17.6%)
Ritual Armour
25 (9.8%)
Alien Hunter (AvP)
35 (13.7%)
Dark Blade Clan
68 (26.6%)
City Hunter (Predator 2)
46 (18%)
Bad Blood
9 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 222

Author
Favourite Costume (Read 59,625 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

this is off topic, but can anyone tell me if there was any truth to the part of the developement in the game that supposedly if you killed enough innocent people, some predators (Police Preds?)
would come and hunt you down?

Cause i heard i think one of the creators said that this would happen, but i haven't looked it up myself.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 04, 2007, 01:51:01 AM
this is off topic, but can anyone tell me if there was any truth to the part of the developement in the game that supposedly if you killed enough innocent people, some predators (Police Preds?)

Cause i heard i think one of the creators said that this would happen, but i haven't looked it up myself.
I have no idea, I never even heard about this  ???

fluxcap

fluxcap

Never happened to me. Perhaps it was something never implemented or I just never killed enough citizens.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

JUNGLE SUIT ALL THE WAY i think thats the best looking thought thats my opinion

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 04, 2007, 01:51:01 AM

The only thing that happened to me was the mission ending.  Killed too many innocents.  I like the Dark Blade and Concrete Jungle.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

well i spent all last night killing innocent people and getting dishonorable kills but know i have'nt seen any other pred besides the one you fight in the weather level and last rites.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

well that's lame.

jacorama

jacorama

i like em all  ::)

Dusk

Dusk

The classic P1 Pred is my favorite. He looks the best IMO.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Dusk on Jun 04, 2007, 06:22:27 PM
The classic P1 Pred is my favorite. He looks the best IMO.

I dont think it looked that good in the game. If it was exactly like the one in part 1 where it is very detailed and stuff, I would've picked it, but it wasn't so i didn't.

Sol

Sol

I'm actually a fan of all of them. Each one is so different, that choosing them makes you feel like an entirely different Predator each time. All of them are unique (especially the ones made specifically for Concrete Jungle), and bring a different feel to the game. With that said, I still do have a fave, and its the Dark Blade Clan costume.  ;)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I liked the dark blade clan costume.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

thats... weird (I dont have the game) but I had the impresion that the celtic predator armour was included in the game.  I remmember seeing it somewhere... ill check and post it if I find it.

And I preffer this one:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/DSC_0373.jpg

Predator 1 armor

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm currently using the Ritual Armors. Looks awesome.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I like the Concrete Jungle one, well because it is the Celtic Predator ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed