The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT]

Started by EEV-2501, Dec 08, 2011, 12:13:46 AM

Author
The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT] (Read 42,769 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

You guys think That's a guy in a suit below? Lolz. Okay. It looks to fleshy to be anything other then some kind of alien life form, but we won't know for a while.

Oh yeah, it's December 12th. NO TRAILER.

:(

nendo

nendo

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 12, 2011, 03:39:56 PM
You guys think That's a guy in a suit below? Lolz. Okay. It looks to fleshy to be anything other then some kind of alien life form, but we won't know for a while.

Well it might look to fleshy to you. But remember this is a shit quality picture you are looking at.

Look into my eye

Look into my eye

...Still no godamn trailer.
Man, this is getting old now.
Even MIB3 got a trailer release today.

Valaquen

It's very early in the day for Hollywood, roughly 9am or so. Give it time. Besides, we were not officially promised a trailer.

Look into my eye

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 12, 2011, 05:31:28 PM
It's very early in the day for Hollywood, roughly 9am or so. Give it time. Besides, we were not officially promised a trailer.
No excuse, they should get up earlier like us Brits   :D

Valaquen

Quote from: Look into my eye on Dec 12, 2011, 05:42:26 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 12, 2011, 05:31:28 PM
No excuse, they should get up earlier like us Brits   :D
:laugh: Yanks, huh!?

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Edit on main post.

maddriver

If I had $1 for every second passed ever since I stared waiting for the trailer to arrive, I would...

Valaquen

Merged threads.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Okay.

CEP

CEP

Damn....was hoping for that trailer.

Engineer1

Engineer1

You think That's a creature below? LOLZ. Okay. It looks just like the person in suit using a flamethrower in the same vehicule hangar set as the SDCC leaked image.

As for the Egineer...

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 13, 2011, 10:07:22 AM
You think That's a creature below? LOLZ. Okay. It looks just like the person in suit using a flamethrower in the same vehicule hangar set as the SDCC leaked image.

As for the Egineer...
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5623/engineer1.jpg

I know, it's seems pretty obvious to me but some people only see what they want to see.  Hopefully when the official HD trailer arrives, it will have the same shots so that we can all agree that it's a human in a space suit and move on.  Honestly, as if they'd show us a Space Jockey in a teaser trailer!

The same thing happened with Super 8, people were convinced that they could see the creature in the trailers.  Guess what?  You couldn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed