Predator Turnabout Preview Online

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 13, 2008, 10:14:59 PM

Author
Predator Turnabout Preview Online (Read 3,349 times)

Corporal Hicks

For some Steve Perry is the daddy of the Predators and he’s making his awaited return to the world of Predator fiction with Turnabout. Dark Horse have just released the preview for the novel:

“Deep in the Alaskan forest, ranger Sloan comes across the torn and bloody carcasses of Grizzly bears. Searching a human cause for the massacres, he discovers a team of poachers hunkered within the Alaska wilderness, waiting for the chance to score a big kill. He also finds evidence of the most fearsome killers in the universe: the Predators.”

You can read the three page preview over at Dark Horse’s website. Predator Turnabout is due out on the 27th of this month.

LOL

LOL

Awesom

Sheriff Eddie Morales

WOW.I've liked the part when he discovered about the preds. The ultimate badasses.    ;D  

Kong

Kong

sweet

Danger Close

Danger Close

I am really looking forward to this one.

dachande89

dachande89

Yes! First an Alien novel by SD Perry, and Now a Pred novel by Steve Perry. I love the Perrys's works. This should be good.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Awesomeness,I'll be buying

szuran

szuran

Holy crap, Batman! Few more books and we'll have Predators everywhere, always. I'd rather stay with the first two movies (and AVPR).

JK

JK

Xeno-Wolf

Xeno-Wolf

Steve Perry IS the Daddy. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed