New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios

Started by Moosh89, Jan 17, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

Author
New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios (Read 154,298 times)

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 09, 2019, 06:26:14 PM
I think he wants to know about the gameplay, progression, narrative.
But I wouldn't know where to begin frankly.

It's a loot shooter, I suppose.
With a world with no story or personality whatsoever.

Actually, it's just a shit version of Warframe.

Precisely.

Spooky799kil

A Destiny style game huh? If the game is going for that kind of expansiveness than just a regular FPS shooter then surly they should of been making an AVP game rather than just aliens? I mean this isn't going to be some immersive fps in which Aliens Colonial Marines (what they promised that is -_-) was going the be. This is heavy multiplayer game which means there won't be much immersion in the style of a game like Isolation. I really feel it benefit including the predator in this FPS MMO. The Predators could add more dynamic and extra content to the game especially how big an mmo can be.

Also I can guarantee that this FPS MMO will have Micro transactions its inevitable at this point.

I still hold out for my DREAM game which would be multiplayer with concepts of AVP extinction and Natural selection 2.
Be nice to have AVP Extinction remake or sequel too :/

Corporal Hicks

I'd think that Prometheus opens up a whole route of directions for them to go with this that they don't need the Predators.

Voodoo Magic

Microtransactions. The new dirty word of AVPG Forums.

Let me test it out:

I've had such a microtransaction day.
Huggs stop acting like a microtransaction.

Not bad!

The Cruentus

Voodoo stop swearing!  :laugh:

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 10, 2019, 11:42:18 AM
Microtransactions. The new dirty word of AVPG Forums.

Let me test it out:

I've had such a microtransaction day.
Huggs stop acting like a microtransaction.

Not bad!

Too early in the morning for this microtransaction.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 10, 2019, 12:33:34 PM
Voodoo stop swearing!  :laugh:

I can't! I was born with this potty mouth!  :P

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 10, 2019, 01:28:17 PM
Too early in the morning for this microtransaction.

Indeed!

Nostromo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2019, 10:43:24 AM
I'd think that Prometheus opens up a whole route of directions for them to go with this that they don't need the Predators.

Yes!! So true.

Vermillion

Just make it a stand up fight.

Voodoo Magic

Well, that's great. That's just microtransaction' great, man! Now what the microtransaction are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty microtransaction now, man!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 10, 2019, 03:27:45 PM
Well, that's great. That's just microtransaction' great, man! Now what the microtransaction are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty microtransaction now, man!

This is reminding me of the one thread where you take a movie title and replace a word with "bacon."

Voodoo Magic

But bacon isn't a curse. It's a dream come true.

TheSailingRabbit

Corporal Hicks

Let's get back on topic.  :)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2019, 04:09:04 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/df0c278a939fad47298c1c62196be510/tenor.gif?itemid=5204982

Let's get back on topic.  :)

Really Hicks? Star Wars? Can we please get back to discussing Alien please?  ;) ;D. Will do sir.

Quote from: Spooky799kil on Jan 10, 2019, 03:47:55 AM
I really feel it benefit including the predator in this FPS MMO. The Predators could add more dynamic and extra content to the game especially how big an mmo can be.

I can easily see that happening in the form of an Expansion Pack a year after its release or so. Adding the Predator race, maybe their homeworld. Inject new life in a game that's already spent 12 months on the market.  Yep, I can see that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed