Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,194 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Gremlins. God I love this movies soundtrack 8)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The Green Mile

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Terx2 on Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

I have made it my mission to watch that this Christmas, haven't seen the first since I was 6 or something.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Jumanji

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 05, 2012, 10:55:35 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

I have made it my mission to watch that this Christmas, haven't seen the first since I was 6 or something.

You should its a good movie. I have this little tradition were I watch 1 Christmas movie each day up until Christmas starting from the 5th. Tomorrow it's Die Hard ;D

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Coragous!!!!

First Blood

First Blood

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 05, 2012, 07:21:16 PM

"Starring Noomi Rapeface"

First Blood

First Blood

'...and Kurt Hendricks.'

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Wolf - 7.8/10

My first Jack Nicolson movie.  Most people forgot he played a werewolf.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I didn't. Even before seeing the film itself I had a knowledge on that thanks to my extensive research on Rick Baker's work. :P

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 05, 2012, 08:55:47 PM
My first Jack Nicolson movie.

Batman should be your second. ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

YEAH!!!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 05, 2012, 09:01:11 PM

YEAH!!!

I love that movie. Solid performances all around. It may not be as well shot as Fincher's movie but it's still a damn good film.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Special Extended Edition

First time watching this movie in a very long time, and my first viewing of the Extended Cut.

Words cannot describe how much I love this film. It has always been a very powerful film for me, on many levels, and this viewing just matched up perfectly to move me deeply. Nostalgia of childhood combined with a present appreciation for the thematic and narrative depth of the movie came together to pull at my heartstrings. The emotions running through me the entire time were damn-near overwhelming. The prologue had me transfixed, with Galadriel's voice flowing through my veins, the Lords of Men and Dwarves and Elves chilling me. Elrond leading the Last Alliance had me on the edge of my seat, Isildur's triumph and bane filling me with hope and despair. The tail-end of the Riddles in the Dark got me pumped for next week. Then I saw the Shire as if for the first time, that familiar Bag-End theme bringing a bit of joy to my heart. Then sweet old Bilbo at last, toiling away on his book, down in Underhill. I damn-near cried at that. And all this was in the first 15 or so minutes of this near 4-hour film.

I love the Extended Edition. I don't think I'll be able to go back to the theatrical cuts, though I love them so. This just brought so much more into the movie, particularly with Boromir. Never before have I felt so much sympathy for him.

Now all I need do is watch the other two. I think I can do it before The Hobbit comes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed