Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 65,859 times)

whiterabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 07, 2019, 04:48:00 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jan 07, 2019, 03:31:01 AM
There was a valid reason to falisify Amanda's death.  It would stand to reason that WY might want to keep Ripley's return a secret, so that they can keep her focused on debriefing them on the Alien.  Also they may want to avoid Ripley going to the media and exposing what WY did.  By keeping all hope and motivation to reach out to anyone including her daughter suppressed, WY can keep a lid on things.

So they cooked up a story and dropped Ripley and the rest of them in a meat grinder?
Mind Blown. I always thought that old lady photo Burke showed her was fake. Died of cancer my ass.

You know what else, Alien3 is also bullshit. Sure the story is mostly correct but the story teller got the facts all mixed up. Hick, Newt and Rips all survived the crash landing and there never was a Ripley Clone, Ripley 08 is Ripley. The other clones were just very expensive animatronics cover up.

The Old One

Valaquen

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 07, 2019, 07:51:33 AM
Mind Blown. I always thought that old lady photo Burke showed her was fake. Died of cancer my ass.

That's only in the novel/script, is it?

Corporal Hicks

I think it's in the Special Edition too.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 06, 2019, 04:58:46 AM
Friendly reminder while all of this is going on that the official Alien website still refers to the third film as Aliens 3 in its dropdown menu.

https://www.alienuniverse.com/home

I've told the team that handles the site for you.

Corporal Hicks

Nukiemorph

Alright... just waiting on this "Watch" thing now.

Ultramorph

My guess for Watch at this point is one of those short films from that contest a while back will feature Amanda.

Nukiemorph

The rules of the contest prohibited using any pre-existing characters, so those shouldn't be what the "watch" is about.

Nightmare Asylum

Could be that they're doing an Amanda short film, and they "hired" one of the winning filmmakers from the 40th anniversary contest to make it. As a totally separate entity.

Still Collating...

Since the Play part is nothing super special and Hicks did use a "Can barely hold my excitement" gif, I'd wager that the Watch part is gonna be something really good, because I doubt he'd get that excited for a mobile game...  ;)

Another less likely speculation. Since we have a comic and a novel for the Read part, maybe we have another game for the Play part? Maybe more info on Cold Iron Studios' game will be released soon?  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://twitter.com/AlienAnthology/status/1082355991604224000?s=19

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Fingers crossed for a Netflix movie or something with Kezia Burrows.

Did anyone else get an email from Alien Legacy just now? Look like spam but the timing is weird.

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 07, 2019, 09:03:02 PM
Damage control?

That post by the official twitter would have been 100 times better if they would have used an image of Superintendent Andrews... Rumor control, damage control... close enough at this point lol  ::)

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed