Amazon Pre-order Details

Started by Predaker, Nov 24, 2012, 06:29:20 AM

Author
Amazon Pre-order Details (Read 29,982 times)

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Stratocaster on Nov 29, 2012, 01:21:48 PM
If you pre order a Gearbox product you will only have yourself to blame. I have paid for 3 Gearbox games in my life and they all sucked and were a waste of money. >:(

Something tells me that based on your spending record you will buy this one too.

The Runner

The Runner

Guys, since they are taking the Special Editions canon it seems, just take the Theatricals canon.  :laugh:

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 28, 2012, 09:53:41 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of them taking little mentions and expanding them like the Ball Breakers but I think this is going a little far if they're actually trying to imply this is what Hudson meant. That said, it does seem like a cool little rifle. Just not sure how well it fits in with the universe.

It is too far.  These Ball Breakers he was talking about I assumed they where some kind of serge protector.

SM

SM

Quote from: Ash 937 on Nov 29, 2012, 07:29:09 PM
Quote from: Stratocaster on Nov 29, 2012, 01:21:48 PM
If you pre order a Gearbox product you will only have yourself to blame. I have paid for 3 Gearbox games in my life and they all sucked and were a waste of money. >:(

Something tells me that based on your spending record you will buy this one too.

:laugh:

Gren_86

Gren_86

Personally I won't preoder shit, will buy only after seeing a decent enough review.

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

I will only buy this if it gets a good review. No pre order for me. ;)

EmptyVector

EmptyVector

I placed my preorder upon playing a couple of rounds of MP at Eurogamer Expo back in September. I personally loved the game from the 20 minutes play time I had with it. Run and gun doesn't work to well in this game, team work is key and for the most part the game seemed balanced with very little hitches.

ikarop

ikarop

Jango1201

Jango1201

Pretty cool concept. Never thought of Sharp Sticks as a gun. Guess they pulled a Ridley on us. :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

Its not a gun. Hudson had totally different thing in mind.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 16, 2013, 11:11:36 AM

Yeah this

Jango1201

Jango1201

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 16, 2013, 11:11:36 AM

How do you know? We never thought the Jockey was a suit either.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it's pretty obvious he genuinely meant sticks but I like the rifle. Design looks really cool.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Jango1201 on Jan 16, 2013, 11:16:34 AM

How do you know? We never thought the Jockey was a suit either.
Because it was slang, just like Electronic Ball Breakers, but GBX are taking everything seriously.

Btw you don't know for sure if the Jockey is a suit since Prom is not in the canon.

Anyway just like Hicks, I like the design but I just don't like how they connected it to the movie referenced as "SHARP Sticks".

Ghost Marine

Ghost Marine

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 16, 2013, 10:15:54 AM
http://static.strategyinformer.com/r/game_images/original/0146/0029357.jpg

That marines mohawk haircut is what i will be using in game looks bad ass  8)(Interested to see this weapon in game)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed