Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos)

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Author
Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos) (Read 111,563 times)

hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ed10iBy0U#ws

"Nightmares , Nightmares , Nightmares , Safety Box"  :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

^^

Looks great once you've activated the self-destruct sequence with all the coloured alarm lights flashing, the steam billowing out everywhere and Ripley singing "you are my lucky star".  :)

WinterActual

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 07, 2014, 02:06:01 PMWTF!

Fake crying, in a rather pathetic attempt to appear cute to the male population.  Young, inexperienced men will think "Aw, she's a women; she thinks the game is real!  Aw, bless.  I'll protect you, sexy lady. You can curl up in my manly arms whilst you play the game".  That way, she'll get more YouTube likes and subscribers.  She knows what she's doing.  Basically; it's crocodile tears.

EDIT:  Oooohhhhh, 666 posts!

WinterActual

I don't care about the girl, the death was amazingly cheap. You sit right there for 1 min and something comes and kills you - wtf. This is on par with the random grenade deaths in CoD mp - you are running, something explodes and you die. She could've stepped back so the door can close itself but still that was a cheap death. I hope I won't die in such ways when I reach the xeno  ;D

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 07, 2014, 02:56:44 PM
I don't care about the girl...

Oops, sorry; I misunderstood the purpose of your posting that video.

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 07, 2014, 02:56:44 PMYou sit right there for 1 min and something comes and kills you - wtf. This is on par with the random grenade deaths in CoD mp - you are running, something explodes and you die. She could've stepped back so the door can close itself but still that was a cheap death. I hope I won't die in such ways when I reach the xeno  ;D

Honestly, I saw nothing cheap about that death at all.  She ran into a closed off space with no exits and left the door open.  She may as well have wrapped a ribbon around herself and written the word "lunch" on her forehead.  Quite frankly, the alien would be a fool not to kill such an easy prey.

Corporal Hicks

And it was about 6 seconds, from the looks of it. I can't see if it's down the end of the corridor where she looked.

Dowly

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 07, 2014, 03:05:32 PMI can't see if it's down the end of the corridor where she looked.
Yeah, it was there.

Corporal Hicks

So it probably saw her then. Nothing cheap about that.

WinterActual

Why it took so long for it to get to her then?

SpeedyMaxx

She was running around in the medlab. It heard her, maybe saw her and found her (very quickly). What the hell is the "cheap" part? This is a game where stealth and caution is valued - you're not supposed to be running around being a fool.

WinterActual

Stealth doesn't always means moving slowly. In Splinter Cell (any one of them) I can do 90% of the missions running still being stealth - without alerting anyone.

hfeldhaus

Spoiler
Holy f**king Shit. Just played the marlow mission on LV426. CA nailed it
[close]

Also anyone noticed that the Alien is useless on easy mode. i got stuck on one part so i turned down the difficulty to get past it but it was way too easy

Vrastal

Leaving it on hard. Alien is getting me so badly. im afraid to do anything so it doesnt learn too many tricks from me early on.

Spoiler
In the med lab and its tearing me apart left and right
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Corporal Hicks

I've been playing it through on medium but kind of wish I'd been playing it on hard. I'm finding it a little too easy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed