Bug Hunt DLC (Read 25,150 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Thanks to Bloodshot12 for the scan.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

UDA

UDA

I haven't seen this before, what would Bug-Hunt be for A:CM?

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

So...Alien AI's!

JayHy17

JayHy17

Thank god.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Feb 07, 2013, 12:32:06 AM
So...Alien AI's!

And they made it DLC? f**king christ...

VonPelz

VonPelz

What the hell, this should be in the game from the getgo (or at least free dlc)! Anyway, good thing we are getting it anyhow and hopefully they will put more effort to it to make it better than the mode in AVP2010.

Any info if this mode will be playable in splitscreen mode? I hope it will be, playing survival mode in MW3 splitscreen is quite fun. It would also be great to add bot capability to the other mp modes for some more offline splitscreen fun.  :)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I have to wait until the 19th? I think I speak for most people when I say "the f**k Sega?".

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm honestly too mellow to care about how SEGA is pulling this, I'll just purchase and be on my way.

SM

SM

Does this recreate the sub-level 3 battle in the AP?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 07, 2013, 12:40:54 AM
I have to wait until the 19th? I think I speak for most people when I say "the f**k Sega?".

Definitely, especially when you have pay to 15 dollars extra for a DEFAULT setting that SHOULD HAVE BEEN in the game right from the beginning.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Basically we are paying the EXACT same amount of money for a COD map pack that contains 5 maps, just for ONE LITTLE MODE THAT SHOULD have been in the game...I'm now going to get the season pass to save money.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Well i'll eat my words on that one I guess...

...but 15 bucks? Try 4.99.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SM on Feb 07, 2013, 12:47:13 AM
Does this recreate the sub-level 3 battle in the AP?

My best guess is it is similar to survival mode in AvP2010, you start out with waves of drones, then on to warriors, then warrior and praetorians mixed in the same waves. Only in this game it'd be Lurkers, Soldiers, Crushers, maybe the others. So in a way it 'kinda' is like the sub level 3 battle if you want to look at it from that perspective, only everyone dies I would think, the goal (if it's like other "wave modes" from other games) would be to survive as many waves as possible, highest score wins.

beb

beb

I suggest if anyone is planning to get any DLC. Maybe a season pass would be a cheaper route. Any discount is a good discount especially with over priced DLC

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed