Predators Set Pictures!!!

Started by Darkness, Jan 16, 2010, 08:39:54 AM

Author
Predators Set Pictures!!! (Read 21,821 times)

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

i dont like the look of this piece of shit of a movie. i really do think and feel that fox isnt gonna save the predator franchise. sorry Predator fans but this movie is gonna suck just like the AVP movies. i hate the look of the predators even though they're being done by KNB FX team and not having the morons from ADI which ruined the look of the predator in AVP but they did do a better job of the predator design in AVP-R even though the movie sucked. i'm just not interested in this movie and also i hate the cast i just hate adrian brody i think he's a total loser cant stand his sorry ass!

scotty vee

scotty vee

IMO, the title of lead actor should of gone to Rampage Jackson (incredible stamina and tenacity, essential for any action movie star), Ray Stevenson (he had actually full-on military training in lead up to Punisher, War Zone), Brian Thompson (who looks extremely similar to Arnold, and has actually worked with the "Austrian Oak" in Terminator 1!), Roland Kickinger (Arnold's double for 'Salvation..huge, scary and a real mean one. Totally perfect as a tough as nails commando brute) or even Terry Crews (Mostly starring in comedies these days, but hell, with that frame, he should fit easily in any action film). Brody, or Grace, sorry Nimrod, cannot pull off this movie. If you want to make this film real, then sorry, but Brody will be def the first to be torn to shreds. The Pianist can't save you against a horde of invisible lethal Predator hunters.   ;D  

scotty vee

scotty vee

Black Super Predator??? LOL or WTFF?

bms

bms

Guys....it's more than likely that those 3 Predators are either a.) not finished or b.) will have CGI designs over the more plain looking portions (that would be my bet, as that is what this looks like.) ALSO, you can distinctly see the original Predator in the background on two images. I have hopes that the film is good- Brody is a fantastic actor and the people involved seem genuinely enthusiastic about the project. My only worry is that the so-called "Predator Falcons" turn out corny or fake looking. We need a good film related to one of these franchises as we haven't had one in what? nearly 25 years? AVP: Requiem was easily the worst...perhaps one of the worst films I had ever seen. Ive seen Sci-Fi Channel films with better production values and acting- at times I expected the boom mic to drop into view or the actors to begin cracking up- it was like they hd turned the franchise into a cheap, trashy 80's slasher film. What a disgrace.

bms

bms

Also...in response to all of the "Brody isn't a badass" stuff- his character is far more realistic. Plus, I don't care how much muscle you have- when you're fighting something like that it's all about brains and fire power, muscles means absolutely nothing. I think Brody is the perfect choice and might bring a visceral energy to the film. Putting some non-actor muscle-bound dude into the role would have ruined the film (and the dialogue, for that matter.)

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

I think ADI did a great job with the Predator on AVPR.  It's design was almost as good as Stan Winston studios.  Even though the actual movie was bad, the Predator effects were fantastic.  I'm sad to see the Predator suits for this new movie.  They look like the entire suit is made from one mold.  And even the armor is made of the same foam latex or silicone rubber as the flesh.  Were they that rushed to make these suits that they didn't take the time and make individual molds of each peice of armor and at least cast them in something that resembles metal?  I mean come on, the budget should allow for enough funds for the effects since this is a Predator film.  No CGI in the world can make this better.   Creature design is an art form, and these artists should be ashamed to say they make Predator costumes for a feature movie.  They will look like Gumbi when they move, all one peice.  Armor shouldn't bend or flex...it's armor.  P.S. I have seen better Predator creature suits made by fans in thier basements....with NO big budget.  I hope Nimrod knows some great camera tricks to make the look better on screen.  Or at least not like a part of the muppet show.

hammasta

hammasta

Waiting for the teaser til then its up in the air

Phlizz

Phlizz

I´m not too impressed by the pics of the preds... altough it´s realy hard to judge by lowres set pics that might just show some stunt-suits. my main complaint (also for P2) is that the designers always added more stuff to the original design of winston. more stripes, scars, gadgets/junk and even spikes in their faces... same for the helmets. it´s like glue on a mustache. new predator? ah, give him a new pattern on the head and put some horns on his helmet... sad, when there´s so much gorgeous artwork around...

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

hey phlizz you got that rite no cool colors or stripes not even any crazy looking gear,armor, weapons on these preds. you would think rodrigueze would want to show off his work being that these are the first pics hes showing. some will say maybe the best 4 last but these preds just look like shit.very plain looking nothing cool 2 see here!!   >:(  

Lastat

Lastat

They do it for the money, not the fans! The studios don't really care if the film is good, they slap it together knowing that fans will go to see it anyway. Look at the first AVP, massive pile of SHITE, but we all went to see the 2nd which was a larger pile of SHITE! Curse those Brothers Strause's.
They just setting us up for disappointment the WANKERS.

arthur

arthur

i need a poo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed