Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 90,161 times)

predxeno

predxeno

I wonder if they'll have this for the US version as well.  Is the Extermination Edition included in the UK Collector's Edition?

Oh hey, you know what would make this game really great?  If it had a dlc or bonus reward where you can unlock a port for the Aliens: Extermination arcade game!!!  That would be awesome on so many levels, especially since the storylines of the two games are quite similar.

aliens13

aliens13

There will be Collector Edition for PC?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: aliens13 on Dec 15, 2012, 04:09:54 AM
There will be Collector Edition for PC?
Last I heard there's none for the US, just the EU.

JayBob1984

JayBob1984

I cant wait to get my hands on that power loader statue. I pre-ordered as soon as I heard about it months ago! It's almost here WooHoo!!!

diao

diao

Hi guys I am hoping my first post will be a useful one to you all that live in the uk.
If you are wanting to pre order the ps3 version of the collectors edition from either game or gamestation you might struggle. The reason is that I say this is because it is spelt wrong on their system. It is spelt ailen instead of alien so that cannot find it. If yu are ordering for pc or xbox it is fine and the wont affect you.  Hope this post will be useful to someone

predxeno

predxeno

I've already preordered the CE for PS3 in the US, but I think I speak for everyone when I say your assistance in this matter is highly appreciated by the community. :)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Peter Griffin: I AM SO F*CKING READY! *jumps through ceiling*   :laugh:

spacemarine

spacemarine

Hi has anyone ordered their copy from Grainger games UK?Only ask as I pre-ordered my copy from them the other day.Having looked on the receipt it has got collector's edition but on there website there is no sign of the collectors edition only limited edition.

Many thanks.

unwittytitle

unwittytitle

Noticed today that the CE is sold out at BestBuy.  Luckly I already had it preordered, but you never know (I've heard horror stories about BestBuy messing up, not ordering enough, or staight up canceling people's preorders). Fingers crossed.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I have this pre-ordered, I wonder how big the statue is

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

my guess 7 inches high

ikarop

ikarop

predxeno

predxeno

That's only for PC download, right?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I just looked at the pre-order options at Gamestop and Steam and I have to say, it's bad enough we aren't receiving a copy of the Collector's Edition but for f**k's sake, the PC version at Gamestop has zero pre-order bonuses and the Steam digital copy has one gun available as a bonus.

What the f**k Sega? Why are you leaving the PC gamers in the dust here?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed