The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT]

Started by EEV-2501, Dec 08, 2011, 12:13:46 AM

Author
The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT] (Read 42,747 times)

Firestorm

Nobody is really claiming it is a Space jockey in that gif tho, merely some form of non-human life form.

I have decided not to bother getting into a debate/war about it as nobody can really make any concrete statement about what it is or is not, due to knowing nothing about what it actually is , and nobody really has the right to disband anybodys opinion on what it may or may not be.

Why "LOL" at someone elses view, , and then immediatley post a pic up stating the exact same thing yourself?

Thats basically saying "That, an Alien? pfft no chance silly, now MY pic, what I think is an alien, thats more like it"

:-[

zuzuki

zuzuki

the one from mib showed up yesterday,gi joe today,who knows maybe by friday we'll have something to celebrate

ThisBethesdaSea

At this point I'm sick of the fu€king secrecy already. Release the trailer goddamnit. If we end up seeing the trailer for The Hobbit before the official trailer for Prometheus (of which there are nearly 6 months between release dates) I'll be angry (not that it will get me anywhere).

ugh!

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: Black on Dec 13, 2011, 12:27:00 PM
Why "LOL" at someone elses view, , and then immediatley post a pic up stating the exact same thing yourself?
Thats basically saying "That, an Alien? pfft no chance silly, now MY pic, what I think is an alien, thats more like it"v

Before jumping on the gun, just check the first post on the previous page.
I'm just copying the modus operandi of my fellow board members.
For fun. Not war.

Seems obvious to me that the images are from the same set and the same scene.
Just check the pictures i posted. But yeah we will see in the HD trailer...

As for the Engineer in front of the sandstorm.
It's not about seing what you want or imagining things.
There is a guy in a white suit, with strange proportions.
It will be very simple to see in HD that his gear is definitly not human made.
Am i declaring WAR on you saying this? No.
I'm just saying what i see.
Feel free to LOL me if i'm proved wrong ;)

Yes there's also irony in my post.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Engineer1 we've been over this with you before. It's the way you present yourself that pisses people off. Stop stating things as facts and maybe you'll get a bit more love and less skepticism.

Engineer1

Engineer1

That is not what we are talking here.
Our friend is asking me why i lol and i pointed him to your post.
Simple.

But i gather that if you lol it's because of the way i present them...
Well again what can i say, you see a creature, i see a suited human and i prove it by showing other pics from the same scene. Thats all.
Stick to your gun, me to mine.
No need for lolz.
We're cool.
:)

ThisBethesdaSea

The LOL is purely tongue in cheek, don't take it too seriously. Let's have fun with this.

Eldritch

LOL?

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 13, 2011, 01:39:14 PM
The LOL is purely tongue in cheek, don't take it too seriously. Let's have fun with this.

Thats what i did ^^
I'm all for fun ;)

Valaquen

Back on topics folks, instead of griping with one another.

Eldritch

So.. trailer..

I am hoping it will surface this weekend, and that someone does a proper recording of it. I am not sure whether it'll appear here in Sweden until next year (the trailer that is) or not.. but I guess it will take a few weeks longer than expected.

ThisBethesdaSea

Now I'm just angry. There's no reason in hell for them to keep it from release. I said this in another forum, but if The Hobbit teaser releases before Prometheus does, something is really wrong. There's no need for secrecy anymore.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 13, 2011, 04:46:21 PM

Kane: "Quit griping."
Lambert: "I like griping."

; 8)

Valaquen

Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 13, 2011, 07:37:10 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 13, 2011, 04:46:21 PM

Kane: "Quit griping."
Lambert: "I like griping."

; 8)
Touché!

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 13, 2011, 05:43:38 PM
Now I'm just angry. There's no reason in hell for them to keep it from release. I said this in another forum, but if The Hobbit teaser releases before Prometheus does, something is really wrong. There's no need for secrecy anymore.

...All GOOD THINGS to THOSE who WAIT...and WAIT...and WAIT...and WAIT...etc

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed