NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,048 times)

Predwars24

Predwars24

Personally I'm not too into 7 inch scale to begin with, and I just kind of moved on from NECA to be honest. I still buy from time to time and this may be one of the only ones, that and the hopefully coming soon Predalien, and I think they said the Berserker Ultimate is next year for the ten year anniversary or something. There's a few here and there but I'm a bit picky these days honestly.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Nothing wrong with being picky when spending your hard-earned money.  :)

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

For me I've found that I have the opposite problem since Neca is pretty much the only game in town. Hiya toys is so cheap I could pick up much of that in bulk if I really wanted to. But for Hot Toys, the price didn't get better as I started making money. That Samurai Predator is absolutely gorgeous and I want one, but for 1000 dollars+, no thanks. I shudder when Neca discontinues a figure cause while it isn't Hot Toy's bad, it's still hard to justify dropping 80+ dollars on the AVP elder.

Kailem

Kailem

SDCC-exclusive Batman vs Predator 2-pack pics:

https://twitter.com/CSJ_Jon/status/1134538237555421184

More pics and details: https://t.co/lBgawTKb5X

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm gonna be waiting for the pre-order for that to go live, I don't have a need for the batman though so my younger brother will probably end up with that

Kailem

Kailem

As per the Toyark link that Xenomrph posted in the NECA Aliens thread, one of the New York Comic-Con exclusive DC vs Dark Horse sets (along with the previously-revealed Batman vs Joker Alien set) is Green Lantern vs Sinestro Corps Predator.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Here's to hoping that gets offered online like the SDCC ones

dHunter333

dHunter333

I'm sure it will.

Still Collating...

Looks like no "new" Predators will be revealed at SDCC Neca has confirmed (maybe something at NYCC I guess). Of the newer stuff, there'll only be Alpha and Lasershot. Quite disappointing honestly. Looks like we still wont be seeing Wolf. But they're doing a ton of new stuff for their TMNT line and other lines so I'm confused. Predator is literally their best selling line as stated by Randy, so I'm confused as to why things are going this way. I hope they're slowing things down so that they get their QC under control, but we all know that's not gonna happen... Yeah, there's been a lot of stuff for The Predator movie (for most of which I do not care for), maybe that's getting in the way, but I hope we see more great Predator stuff soon.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It's been a pretty good year or so for Predator stuff, we had the Ultimate Ahab, Golden Angel, the video game preds, all The Predator stuff. My guess is they need to sort out what to hit next considering the Kenner line is basically done. I know we're supposed to see Ultimate Wolf, and I remember seeing a rumor a while ago that Predators would be revisited with updated bodies.

I'm guessing we'll see a little bit of a slow down while they sort out of they want to do first. Do they want to put out more comic stuff like Horn Head and Golden Angel or maybe tap into some more of the AVP2010 stuff like they did with Serpent Hunter.

Still Collating...

Yeah, you're right. A lot of stuff has come out, the problem for me was that it was just the stuff we've known for some time, the old stuff that got delayed. Usually they always revealed a new predator at SDCC, so I was kinda bummed they didn't show anything new for the predator side. Still, Lasershot looks great and is a must have for me.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It could be worse, we could get the multi-year gap we just got over recently.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Pretty much wishful thinking here but I kind of hope they move out of figures and move into some stuff like replicas. Sure they'd cost a bit more but it'd be worth it.

I'd love to see Neca try their hand at a Smart Disk or even a bio mask. Neca has a pretty decent job when it comes to doing their own thing so I'd love to see them express themselves on a larger piece.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

"A bit more" is extremely unlikely, their bigger stuff is super-duper expensive.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 19, 2019, 04:44:33 AM
"A bit more" is extremely unlikely, their bigger stuff is super-duper expensive.
I'd like to see some inexpensive movie prop replicas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed